Posted 13 January 2008 - 10:17 AM
Man, this is a random question. I have loads of hats, which I rarely wear. I don't have my hat collection in front of me, but off the top of my head I have these:
- from my baseball-playing days, 1 each of the Mets, White Sox, Indians, and Tigers - the one with orange bill and tiger jumping out of the D.
- Also have a regular-style Tigers hat with the white D, and a Cubs hat. A Chicago Bulls hat, which I randomly got for my birthday one year. Got a Pistons hat too, with the flaming horse-and-basketball logo.
- Couple different UVA hats, one of the "college" style that you see a lot and one wool cap.
- a couple of GP South hats - one is also a uniform hat from playing baseball.
- an assortment of other baseball uniform hats from the various teams I've been on
- a fair number of Navy ballcaps, including at least one from each ship I've been on
- some international Navy ballcaps from the navies of Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Thailand
- one trophy-shelf hat: it is a cheap floppy uniform hat from when I was in probably second-grade and playing Little League ball that happens to be autographed by Dan Petry, who was the grand marshal of our LL parade that year.
"Before Detroit games, the meetings are always longer." - Nashville's Paul Kariya