• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
nuck44

Joe Louis Arena Visiting Team Entrance

Rate this topic

Hey everyone,

I am going to the Wings/Canucks game on Thursday and was wondering if anyone knew where/when the visiting team would be entering the arena.

I'm a huge Canucks fan (Wings fan when they're not playing Vancouver :P) and would like to see the team come in and get an autograph (if that's possible).

So would anyone know where (like what street or side of the Joe?) and how early to get there?

Thanks!!

Edited by nuck44

The bus pulls into the entrance along the Detroit river. If you are looking at the satdium from from the street you will see an entrance on the right side of the building. It is fenced and normally there are a couple of cops parked over there.

From my understanding, it might be easier after the game to get some sigs. I have never tried myself, but thats what i hear.

Best of luck to you.

Go out the exit after the game by section 214... head down the stairs... make a quick left and you will meet any and all players of the canucks right there.... send some kind words to my former teammate and friend Kesler :) can't make it to this game!

Edited by OsGOD

What about getting red wings autographs? I would love to get some of my Jerseys signed.

Make a trip to Traverse City in September, if you spend 3 or 4 days there you'll have the opportunity to get pretty much the entire team.

Make a trip to Traverse City in September, if you spend 3 or 4 days there you'll have the opportunity to get pretty much the entire team.

Oh i would love that. Plus i have a friend that lives there. but is there anyway during game nights to get sigs?

Oh i would love that. Plus i have a friend that lives there. but is there anyway during game nights to get sigs?

I don't think so, just because of the amount of people that would wait for them to sign autographs. They park in the players lot next the the main Gordie Howe entrance. You could try hanging out down there but it's a long shot because they get in their cars and drive out.

ive waited a couple time after a game and gotten a few autographs by the wings. Usually Dats and Dom stop everytime unless the weather is bad and or the y have a plane to catch it seems. Hudler, Draper and a few others sometimes stop too.

Hey everyone,

I am going to the Wings/Canucks game on Thursday and was wondering if anyone knew where/when the visiting team would be entering the arena.

I'm a huge Canucks fan (Wings fan when they're not playing Vancouver :P) and would like to see the team come in and get an autograph (if that's possible).

So would anyone know where (like what street or side of the Joe?) and how early to get there?

Thanks!!

Heh I will see ya out there if you wait after the game, gonna try and get my Luongo jersey signed! :cool:

Look for me during the game, right behind Luongo row 1!

Heh I will see ya out there if you wait after the game, gonna try and get my Luongo jersey signed! :cool:

Nice seat! Love the siggy by the way :)

Hopefully its not bitter cold...although you being up north it might be warm for you ;)

Wait out back after the game and if you yell a lot they will come out. Bert, Nasy, Kesler, Morrison, The alien sedins... met them all after their games. Pretty friendly group of guys.

Hopefully its not bitter cold...although you being up north it might be warm for you ;)

Wait out back after the game and if you yell a lot they will come out. Bert, Nasy, Kesler, Morrison, The alien sedins... met them all after their games. Pretty friendly group of guys.

Actually you are further north than I am heh. Toledo here. ;)