• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Matt

LGW.com Fan Gear store NOW OPEN!

Some of you have undoubtedly noticed some new advertisements appearing on the left side of the screen over the last couple of weeks, and that leads me to this:

The LetsGoWings.com Fan Gear store is now open!

The store is a collection of custom t-shirts (and some other things) that are the byproduct of ideas discussed here on the site. A good number of the shirts available now were actually in the works for a few months (some shelved due to the site update in November) and were kicked around and tweaked with help from the Boosters here. (Thanks!)

The newest additions to the lineup is a salute to "Old School Hockey" -- anyone that played video games in the 1990s knows how EA's NHL '93 lives on today in all of its bleeding head glory, along with another nod to Steve Yzerman with the "Legend" shirts.

Other staples include a play off Apple's famous "iPod" advertisements, which include immortalized moments such as Yzerman lifting the Cup in 1997, Darren McCarty pounding on Claude Lemieux during the Brawl in Hockeytown and finally -- with three different options -- Patrick Roy's Statue of Liberty play in Game 6 of the 2002 Western Conference Finals.

The mainstay over the years (which originated at this site's CafePress account) is the "Eat. Sleep. Hockey." shirts, though here they can be purchased in all kinds of colors and styles.

I hope you guys like the shop and if you have ideas and/or suggestions for new shirts for the shop, please feel free to let me know!

Sign in to follow this