• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

VladyIBELIEVE16

RWNW PONDA INVASION

Rate this topic

Wednesday, Jan 23 Ducks-Wings, Ponda

Hi everyone! It’s RWNW time to represent out here in California!

WEDNESDAY, January 23rd at 7:05pm PT Detroit Red Wings vs. Ducks

Let's meet up!

I want to hear from you. Will you be at the game? If so, what section are you sitting in?

Let's meet up for Preskate down by the Wings bench again 6:30 at the wings bench. If you're unsure..just look for other wings fans!!

It doesn’t look like there will be enough time to make a JT Schmids trip before the game. But if you're interested in meeting up at JT Schmids before the game - PM me and I'll arrange reservations!! I will need to know no later than Sunday, January 20th

2610 Katella Avenue, Anaheim.

http://jtschmids.com/

EastLansingNative and I are in Section 221 row E. The jersey I’m wearing is a game time decision and my picture is in my profile. Please don't be shy!! This way when we do events at our house, you'll get invited!

SEE YOU THERE!!!

I'll be here, too. Section 408, Row S.

Do we want to raid the bar that's across the street from the Pond before the game?

Really depends on how many of us can get there early enough to go to JT Schmids...

I'm not leaving work until 5 and it's going to take me about a half hour to get there...depending on traffic. By the time I park, It's going to take me forever to get across the street (injured foot)...I'm more up for seeing the preskate :)

Not only does RWNW have to show up for this game for us who now live out east, you have to show up and get other Red Wings fans to join LGW!!!

Last night's crowd in San Jose was GREAT!!! Let's show the Ducks fans what REAL hockey fans are and what REAL passion for hockey is!!!

Oh, and since I won't be at the game, they'll probably win. :lol:

Not only does RWNW have to show up for this game for us who now live out east, you have to show up and get other Red Wings fans to join LGW!!!

Last night's crowd in San Jose was GREAT!!! Let's show the Ducks fans what REAL hockey fans are and what REAL passion for hockey is!!!

Oh, and since I won't be at the game, they'll probably win. :lol:

Good! Stay home! :D

My dad got tix for this game for his 35th anniversary with his company so I didn't have a say in the location. We'll be up top but we're gonna try to get there early enough for the pregame skate. I'll have my Zetter jersey and Hockeytown beanie on. I'm letting my dad wear my Dats jersey.

My dad got tix for this game for his 35th anniversary with his company so I didn't have a say in the location. We'll be up top but we're gonna try to get there early enough for the pregame skate. I'll have my Zetter jersey and Hockeytown beanie on. I'm letting my dad wear my Dats jersey.

I was at the Sharks game, and due to lucky scheduling I am working in SoCal this week. So I will be at both the Tuesday against the Kings, and Wednesday against the Ducks.... Almost more Hockey then I used to see in Michigan.

I will be in 222/R, and if I can make it fast enough, will come see the pre-skate and look for you all.

I will be in my Knostantinov Jersey

Go Wings!

I was at the Sharks game, and due to lucky scheduling I am working in SoCal this week. So I will be at both the Tuesday against the Kings, and Wednesday against the Ducks.... Almost more Hockey then I used to see in Michigan.

I will be in 222/R, and if I can make it fast enough, will come see the pre-skate and look for you all.

I will be in my Knostantinov Jersey

Go Wings!

We're in 221 for the Ponda. I'll look for you in your Konstantinov Jersey!! :)

Very cool!

Ponda Invasion TONIGHT!

See you at the Preskate!

If you see me - just come right up and say Jacqui and say hi! I won't bite!!!

I'll be wearing my Red Z jersey with the A on it and blue jeans, the all black hat with the red wing logo on it is a game time decision.

LOOK FOR US!

Here's pictures from the practice on Monday....

http://www.letsgowings.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=47508

We're easy to spot and if all else fails locate the loudest woman there and you've found me :)

Let's GO RED WINGS!!!!