• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

puckloo39

1/17 GDT: Red Wings 3, Canucks 2 (SO)

Rate this topic

Vancouver radio is touting this as a great test of the Canucks....

Being a Wings fan I am thinking this is a great test for us....how will we respond to being winless in 3 and now facing a potential playoff match up and the best goalie in the NHL....this can be a statement game for the Wings!

Go Wings!! :thumbup:

Babs better have whipped the Wings into shape for this one. I expect nothing less than a victory by a margin of at least 4 goals.

You're easy to please. I, like the rest of Detroit, am expecting a goal diff of 15+.

And after the game Luongo will be traded in a three-way deal to Atlanta and landing us Hossa for Z's sister (future rights) and a snickerbar!

I'm bummed. Was suppose to go to tonights game with my cousin, but I got really sick last night and have to stay home and rest. :(

Wings win it 4-2 (Datsyuk, Lidstrom, Lilja, Chelios) Yeaah that's right.

GO WINGS!

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033

I know what you mean,sucks huh?...they actually think that their cup contenders :hehe:

yeah your telling me, Living in Victoria sucks because that's all i hear about is the damn Canucks... Haha yeah i know, and all i can do is laugh about that..

PS.. Feel better Reems, and sucks you couldn't go to the game

Holmstrom should have an easy time in front of the net since their defense is barely functioning. A screen in front means easier shots to beat Loungo, more rebounds, and more deflections. Hopefully, Cleary pulls the trigger, too.

yeah your telling me, Living in Victoria sucks because that's all i hear about is the damn Canucks... Haha yeah i know, and all i can do is laugh about that..

PS.. Feel better Reems, and sucks you couldn't go to the game

It is incredible how the Canucks and their fans run the Leafs when they are the same in the believe that they are perennial Cup contenders....

I hope the Wings are on their game tonight and and clubber these pretenders! I have begun to hate the Canucks just as much as the Leafs!!

The Wings will win.

Today is the day.

Today is the day.

Today is the day.

Today is the day.

Today is the day.

Today is the day.

I believe!!!! :siren:

:butbut: I'll share.... :unsure:

HC, feel better. The Wings will win for you, for sure. :thumbup:

Well pop that bad boy open Loo and we'll all toast to a Wings win! ;)

I feel Hank getting a goal maybe more tonight. I love that feeling.

Well pop that bad boy open Loo and we'll all toast to a Wings win! ;)

I feel Hank getting a goal maybe more tonight. I love that feeling.

I had the same feeling. I get it any time he goes a game without scoring (goals (he always gets a point)). That's like a Zata slump.

I'm watching the pregame show on FSN. Keating (ugh) just interviewed Violetta, whose plan to get butts back into the seats involves offering things like Zetterberg pencil boxes, fleece gloves and Swedish-themed growth charts for kids.

..wow....I'm......underwhelmed. <_<

I'm watching the pregame show on FSN. Keating (ugh) just interviewed Violetta, whose plan to get butts back into the seats involves offering things like Zetterberg pencil boxes, fleece gloves and Swedish-themed growth charts for kids.

..wow....I'm......underwhelmed. <_<

I know. I was thinking more like saving cash. For example, the OHL team Saginaw Spirits have a family value pack that comes with ticket, food, and something else but I can't remeber. How about one of those?

Stop pre game stuff and drop the puck!!!! I want a game not an interview.

Let's go, Red Wings!!!

Please don't shoot at BobbyLu's chest tonight, he's got plenty of padding on.

Yeah aim for his head! Maybe it'll knock him on his butt and the puck will fall past the goal line. :lol:

Wow, Wings are strong, for now. :P