Goals: 0
Assists: 3

Goaltending
Goalie Shot SV
D. Hasek DET 18 15
E. Nabokov SAN 28 22

Game Highlights
Edited by 96Homer

5-1 wings win this one. Holmstrom with 2 of the wings goals. And Holmstrom looks at Nabokov and gets a goalie interference call which leads to a SJ goal. <_<

5-1 wings win this one. Holmstrom with 2 of the wings goals. And Holmstrom looks at Nabokov and gets a goalie interference call which leads to a SJ goal. <_<

hi, Duckie... Homer could get an interferance call on Nabby by simply looking his direction when he steps on the ice, if history is a teacher. <_<

Hey at least you get to see this Wings game in "real time" to you, rather than in the middle of the afternoon, huh? :hehe:

SJHeader.gif

DetStandingsSJ.gif

SJStandings.gif

NetmindersHeader.gif

OzzieSJ.gif

Nabokov.gif

GameNotesHeader.gif

TeamLeadersSJ.gif

ComparisonSJ.gif

DetLeadersSJ.gif

SJGoalLeaders.gif

NextGameLAK.gif

When LEADING after the first, the Sharks only win 61.9% of their games and when trailing after the 2nd they only come back and wing 12.5% of the time. This is why the Sharks are going to lose in the first or 2nd round again. Oh yea, and there is the fact that they actually have a LOSING record at home. I love it! Nabokov has given up 9 goals in his last 2 game. And the sharks are playing at home. Wings win big

hi, Duckie... Homer could get an interferance call on Nabby by simply looking his direction when he steps on the ice, if history is a teacher. <_<

Hey at least you get to see this Wings game in "real time" to you, rather than in the middle of the afternoon, huh? :hehe:

ya i really dislike afternoon games. no matter who is playing.

Edited by Duck Guy

ya i really dislike afternoon games. no matter who is playing.

I hear ya! I got to go in person to the Wings/Stars on Jan 5, and the game started at 1:00 PM Central time... :blink: I was surprised the Wings were awake, but they were great. I think it was so early because they had back to back road games (played in Chicago the next night). Great scheduling, NHL! <_<

Come around tonight to the GDT and make sure we're all awake, OK? :pokey:

Hasek Will Start In San Jose - MLive

Babcock: "I'm still kind of alternating, I just went with Dom because I like the way he played the other night (vs. Vancouver),'' Babcock said. "In my mindset before the game, I said to myself if he plays good he's going again. ... In my mind right now, I'm thinking Ozzie in L.A., Ozzie the first game back after the break (Jan. 30 vs. Phoenix). In saying that, it's always day-to-day.''

There are no lineup changes from Thursday's game. Dallas Drake (knee) will sit out again but should be ready for one of the next two games. Babcock said he'll put his big line (Pavel Datsyuk-Henrik Zetterberg-Tomas Holmstrom) together in the pregame warmups and take it from there.

(For those of you who read RedWingsCorner)

Bruce McLeod: I will not be traveling with the Red Wings on their three-game West Coast trip leading into the all-star break. (Newspaper's choice; not mine.) I'll still be posting, but there won't be updates this week from practices, etc.

What the hell DetNews???

Edited by WhiteLightning91

Babs says he wants to ride the hot goalie? Just because the team didn't show up against Minnesota or Atlanta, Oz has to sit? IMO that's a bit unfair, but I guess so long as Oz does play against the Queens on Tuesday, I won't be so upset.

Be nice to see a win tonight, hopefully with nobody else getting hurt.