• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Swede40

Fantasy Baseball

Rate this topic

Anyone on here possibly interested??

I'll probably set up a couple Yahoo leagues and probably a couple on ESPN.

If anyone is interested pm me you email address and I'll tally a list. I can create a league or 2 for posters from here. Been doing fantasy baseball for over 10 years and have never had any problems.

Anyone on here possibly interested??

I'll probably set up a couple Yahoo leagues and probably a couple on ESPN.

If anyone is interested pm me you email address and I'll tally a list. I can create a league or 2 for posters from here. Been doing fantasy baseball for over 10 years and have never had any problems.

I am interested & I know some others are.

Hey Matt, do we have enough people interested for a LGW Fantasy Baseball league this year?

Ok, got an email back from Matt. He is not interested in joining a fantasy baseball league. However, he has no problem with us creating an "official" one.

So when is everyone available for the draft? I was either thinking saturday March 15th or two weeks later with Saturday March 29th.

Standard fantasy baseball rules is fine with me as well as general head-to-head matchups work as well.

Yahoo leagues are forming now so let's see if we can get this thing organized in the next few days.

Edited by timothy1997

If there is still a spot open I'm game.

Check out www.whatifsports.com. I have a couple hardball dynasties. Crazy in-depth game but it's fukin awesome and fun. You are the manager and the gm of a team and there is really no stone unturned in terms of what you control.