• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Saran

Fabian Brunnstrom

Rate this topic

its looking more or less like its between detroit and nucks. if he wants to win he'll go to detroit but if he wants a lot of ice time canucks might be a better choice. I think any cheap addition like him would do nothing but good for detroit. detroit and nucks also have so many swedes i cant see him goin to toronto. plus im guessing he wants to be on a cup contending team in the next few years and well toronto wont be near that lol. i geuss we'll have to wait and see.

i think detroit has 7 swedes and nucks have 5 if im not mistaken.

Hold your horses guys, Nonis has been sacked. The so called main reason Brunnstrom is going

to sign for the Nucks is not there anymore. Will the new GM promise him the top 6 playing time

he was after? More to come out of this story yet I feel.

i'm hoping and praying he does. i'd love to see this kid play for us . i hope he takes everything into consideration and realise's that being guaranteed a roster spot doesn't mean everything . he needs to work hard for what he gets and if he takes this on board he'd know that the Wings would give him the best opertunity for success and to be a better player.

His agent spoke on a Vancouver radio station and said it was pretty much a done deal, and they had the most contact with Nonis... this set them back but they were still hoping a deal would get done. He was not "guaranteed" top 6 minutes, that he would try out at camp for it, but maybe get 3rd line minutes.

Still a better deal than a one month tryout with the Wings.

I am personally happy Babcock is not out there making *any* sort of guarantees. The idea that some of these guys are "entitled" to the NHL, and that the AHL is an insult, is laughable. Often times, the AHL is just what they need to get acquainted with NA hockey, before being thrust into it at the NHL level.

I think he will still go to Vancouver. It's obvious where his priorities lie.

His agent spoke on a Vancouver radio station and said it was pretty much a done deal, and they had the most contact with Nonis... this set them back but they were still hoping a deal would get done. He was not "guaranteed" top 6 minutes, that he would try out at camp for it, but maybe get 3rd line minutes.

Still a better deal than a one month tryout with the Wings.

I am personally happy Babcock is not out there making *any* sort of guarantees. The idea that some of these guys are "entitled" to the NHL, and that the AHL is an insult, is laughable. Often times, the AHL is just what they need to get acquainted with NA hockey, before being thrust into it at the NHL level.

I think he will still go to Vancouver. It's obvious where his priorities lie.

Even if Vancouver offers him what he wants, the fact that they are without a permenant GM is a turnoff to Fabian. He wants to know what the direction of the team is if he signs there. Vancouver isn't expected to name a permenant GM until close to the NHL Draft. That would put them out of the running for Brunnstrom since he has only 2-3 weeks to sign with an NHL team before he is contractually obligated to Farjestad for next season.

We have a better shot at this than you think.

yes i agree we have just as good of a shot as the casucks do, just because he was on there radio station talking it up would make any of them believe so, if we had him on the detroit sports show 97.1 the ticket im sure he would be talking detroit up so u never know until he actually signs, but i have seen some good footage of this kid and he can definetly be a impact player right from the start, throw him on the 2nd line with filp and franzen and were gold,, just my opinion im sure you all will shut me down on this but here is what i think would be a bad @ss line up next year check it out, i have sammy gone because he sucks hopefully they trade him or something, and i think helm will be back next year for us along with albechur or however you spell that bad@ss that came from michigan state this year at the end. and see ya lillia you suck and have lots of bad penaltys

1. zett, dats, holms

2. franz, filp, bruns

3. helm, huds, cleary

4. albs, drape, maltby

d-line

1. lids, rafs

2. chely, lebda

3. ericson, meech

well this is what im hoping for im not really a big fan of draper or maltby but they know our system inside and out and our gm's in love with them so were stuck with them...

That's an horrible defense.

That defense is downright laughable...considering Kronwall apparently fell off the face of the earth as well. Re-sign Stuart and offer Lilja a contract of no more than $1.5M. I hate to say it but maybe this should be Chelios' last year with the team, he has been looking his age out there in the last couple playoff games.

Lidstrom - Rafalski

Kronwall - Stuart

Ericsson - Lebda/Lilja

sorry dudes i don't know what the hell my problem was this morning kronwall and stuart for sure on the 2nd line

i would like to see ericson become a starter that kid is huge and has some good moves, and meech showed signs of a good 3rd line defensemen lilia sucks i would take either youngster over him any day..