• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Zion

1/23 GDT: Red Wings 2, Anaheim 1

Rate this topic

I wouldn't worry about it. They usually don't play well on the West Coast, yet swept their Western Canada swing. They have 4 points in 2 games, and no Zetterberg. A victory would be great, but I'm learning not to "expect" a win every night. That just takes the fun out of this fantastic season.

TEAM LEADERS:

ana.gif

Goals: Corey Perry (26)

8470621.jpg

Assists: Ryan Getzlaf (38)

8470612.jpg

8470612.jpg

+/- : Ryan Getzlaf (+25)

8470612.jpg

Starting Netminder (Likely):Jean-Sebastien Giguere 8462044.jpg (21-12-4), 2 SO, .915 SV% 2.34 GAA

det.gif

Goals: Henrik Zetterberg (28)

8468083.jpg

Assists: Paval Datsyuk (40)

8467514.jpg

8468083.jpg

+/- : Nicklas Lidstrom (+39)

8457063.jpg

Starting Netminder (Likely) Dominik Hasek8447687.jpg(16-7-2), 3 SO, .899 SV%, 2.16 GAA

TEAM COMPARISON

DETROIT (36-10-4)
DUCKS (27-18-6)

76 Points: 60

36 Wins: 27

6 Shutouts: 2

3 Power Play Rank: 18

8 Penalty Kill Rank: 17

.906 Win % When Leading After 1: .750

.900 Win % When Leading After 2: .900

.273 Win % When Trailing After 1: .368

.286 Win % When Trailing After 2: .190

Edited by Duck Guy

I just hope we don't play s***ty on a back to back. :( Figures we get one against the Ducks.

I have the same concern. They had that 'big" win last night v. the worst team in the West. Now a back to back v. the best in the West. The allure of a nice long break and desire to get home might be distracting, though. :unsure:

I smell trouble tonight, but maybe they'll surprise me and beat the smully Yucks. Hope so. :thumbup:

Edit: thanks for the pics, Duckie... I am at work and can't play with picture edits here. <_<

Edited by puckloo39

Wings are playing Versus a healthy and hot ducks team going 8-1-1 in their last 10 games should be a good game.

Ducks 5: (Perry x2, Getzlaf, Bertuzzi, and Pronger)

Wings 2: (Holmstrom, Datsyuk)

Local media outlet claims Detroit Red Wings coach Mike Babcock visited a nearby Belle Tire searching for advice on how to beat Anaheim Ducks goalie Jean-Sebastian Giguere.

I just hope we don't play s***ty on a back to back. :(Figures we get one against the Ducks.

Them, and every other f*ckin' team in the NHL. Sorry, but it still pisses me off that the Wings have 15 B2B's this season. IMO every team should play within 1-2 B2B's of each other to keep things even.

That certainly isn't the case this year.

Edited by Never Forget Mac #25

Them, and every other f*ckin' team in the NHL. Sorry, but it still pisses me off that the Wings have 15 B2B's this season.

Are you aware the Ducks played last night too?

pronger tries to check Zetterberg head first into the boards. Get confused and ends up in the press box. Falls out of the window onto Neidermayer and Schneider...

all three suffer concussions..

bertuzzi does his back trying to man handle Aaron downie, who then knocks him the f*** out.

Wings win 10-1 as beauchimin has to play 58 minutes.

pronger tries to check Zetterberg head first into the boards. Get confused and ends up in the press box. Falls out of the window onto Neidermayer and Schneider...

all three suffer concussions..

bertuzzi does his back trying to man handle Aaron downie, who then knocks him the f*** out.

Wings win 10-1 as beauchimin has to play 58 minutes.

How colorful. :P

Edit: NFM needs to go home....too long of a day.

Edited by Never Forget Mac #25