• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

JayUp88

All-Star Weekend Open Thread

Rate this topic

That's it, Hasek should be our starter come playoff time.

We should bench Lidstrom in the playoffs too. He was on the ice for a lot of those.

It's great that Babs is here so he can base a lot of playoff decisions on the all-star game.

Edited by haroldsnepsts

Boy, I'm glad this game doesn't count for anything as far as Ozzie's concerned. Atlanta fans sure do suck.

What's up with Atlanta fans anyway? Have Detroit and Atlanta had some bad blood in previous sports or something? I can't think of any reason for their behavior since I didn't know there were any hockey fans in Atlanta to begin with.

We should bench Lidstrom in the playoffs too. He was on the ice for a lot of those.

It's great that Babs is here so he can base a lot of playoff decisions on the all-star game.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. LOL!

Guest Jeremy88

GO OVECHKIN....

atleast the east is trying

I think I saw Datsyuk out there twice...seriously, all I saw that period was Ribiero, Thornton, and Phaneuf for the west

What's up with Atlanta fans anyway? Have Detroit and Atlanta had some bad blood in previous sports or something? I can't think of any reason for their behavior since I didn't know there were any hockey fans in Atlanta to begin with.

Honestly, I think it's because he's a Wing and it's easy to razz someone when they're on the top team and having a rough game.

Edited by wingsfan75

Honestly, I think it's because he's a Wing and it's easy to razz someone when they're on the top team and having a rough game.

In that case it's good to see that the Wings haven't lost their popularity. Or maybe there's a few divealanche fans in the stands that are causing all the ruckus. This seems like something that would match their intelligence level.

GO OVECHKIN....

atleast the east is trying

I think I saw Datsyuk out there twice...seriously, all I saw that period was Ribiero, Thornton, and Phaneuf for the west

I'll bet that Babs is micromanaging the Wings TOI for this one so they're fresher for their next start.

That's it, Hasek should be our starter come playoff time.

Dats was freakin' AMAZING OUT THERE!!!!!!

btw... why did babs bench him the entire period? :unsure:

as for the Ossss-ggggggooooood you suck stuff. This is their only chance to do it cause we don't play there for like 10 years and they never make it to the finals.... so thats like 24years of built up anger that they could release on him.

Edited by OsGOD

In that case it's good to see that the Wings haven't lost their popularity. Or maybe there's a few divealanche fans in the stands that are causing all the ruckus. This seems like something that would match their intelligence level.

Yeah pretty much. Add to that list Chicago, St. Louis and Nashville fans.

Guest Jeremy88
Pavel -4, Lidstrom -2 to start off, haha.

How can Pavel be -4 if he was only out there for 30 seconds the entire period...i didn't see him out there at all