• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
puckloo39

Hasek and Chelios

Rate this topic

golden age for Dom and Cheli

Here's a great article on two of our "senior" players.

"I invited him to do some bench presses, but once I started warming up, he was already doing his max in weights," 25-year-old Tomas Kopecky said. "My warming up is 170, and that's almost as much as he weighs. They did drug testing recently, and we were joking Dom shouldn't even get tested, he should just go and pull his shirt up because obviously he is not on steroids."

He needs birthday cake... but he may get a birthday "pie" from Draper, instead. :yowza:

**HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DOM!!!**

Or does it, Dom? :lol: Good read, it's good they still take the age jokes in stride.

If you're going to make a joke about it, at least quote him right. He doesn't say, "That doesn't mean I have 1 or 2 or 3 beers with dinner," he says,

"Before I could eat chicken wings and pizza and cheeseburgers as much as I could, and now I care what I eat. I don't go to McDonald's. It doesn't mean I don't ever have pizza or have one or two or three beers for dinner, but I always am careful. I think what I am doing and try not to eat too late in the evening. These are the things what you have to change if you want to stay in shape at my age."

Meaning, yes, he does have three beers with dinner... :siren: