• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Wings_Dynasty

Kronwall out 7-10 Days

Rate this topic

Kronwall and the term "out indefinitely" occur far too much in the same sentence......

Yep. We've really got to trade this guy before it's too late. I like him a lot but man he plays much bigger than his body can handle. Throw in some bad luck and boom, he's no good to us on the sidelines.

Yep. We've really got to trade this guy before it's too late. I like him a lot but man he plays much bigger than his body can handle. Throw in some bad luck and boom, he's no good to us on the sidelines.

No way. This injury could happen to anyone, he had some problems, but he is great defenseman for reasonable money. He is not as much injury prone as Havlat or Gaborik.

Why the quincey love?

When he played last year, i didnt see anything that made me say wow, what a great job, He prety much did the same thing that Meech has been doing, Being a solid stay at home d-man, that wont make many mistakes. but wont do much for the point column either.

I could be wrong, i havent seen Quincey play very much tbh, Is he that much better then Meech? or is it just a preferance?

No way. This injury could happen to anyone, he had some problems, but he is great defenseman for reasonable money. He is not as much injury prone as Havlat or Gaborik.

It could happen to anyone, but if it is going to be anyone, it always seems to be Kronwall.

The most he's played is 68 games in one season because of injury. There's no denying he's had terrible luck with injuries in his short NHL career.

But you can't seriously deny he's injury prone can you?

Not much denying it, but he is still too young, still has plenty of potential and upside, to pull the plug on him or deem signing him a joke as you are suggesting, not to mention it is still way early in his contract since it doesn't expire in 2012.

I perfectly understand your discontent towards the situation since he can't shake the bug it seems, it sucks, but it's not like his career is done/all but done from this injury/past injuries. This, along with what I explained above are still why I am glad Holland is still taking a chance on him.

It'd be one thing if Wings management is offering such a contract for a once well-established defenseman in his latter years and being close to retirement and he got injured, but again Krownall is still young and has plenty more potential despite him not having much luck right now.

I understand you might not be willing to chance with him in the long run and nobody will probably change your mind beside Kronwall being healthy, but I'm willing to be content with taking a chance on him despite the scenarios that have occured.

Edited by SouthernWingsFan

Glad to hear he won't be out as long as I thought. It looked pretty bad when he went down and I thought forsure he'd be out for a lot longer. Hope he will be back in 7 days, but you don't want to rush it and have him get re-injured and then have it be worse.