• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Grittzkey

2/2 GDT: Red Wings 3, Bruins 1

Rate this topic

Wooot!!!! Datsyuk and Zetterberg are my two favorite human beings!!!! The Red Wings are RED HOT!!!!! WOOOOOOOOT.

As for the Ducks, they continue to dissapoint.... I expect much more from them. (this makes me happy) How are we going to eliminate them if they don't make the playoffs?

Good thing Z's goal demoralized Bruins. I think it is becoming apparent that we need to score the go ahead goal so other teams stop grinding us heavily.

Anyway, a good win for us all. have a good night guys

Ducks lose 3-0.

- Shut out in back-to-back games

- Have only scored 5 goals in their last 6 games

- 1 point in their last six games

- Six-game losing streak!

I'm loving it. :D

but....i thought the cup was already theirs?

the Wings found a way to come back after Boston kept hangin around for a good chunk of the game.

ozzie was brilliant, and Zetterberg just keeps scoring lately. 7 in a row!

also:

the red wings are 8 wins away from breaking the 100 point mark, and its February 2nd.

Great game wings!!! 7 in a row... I don't know how they keep doing so well... That Z goal was sick... so fast. And Pavel for his 5th game winner of the year... he is just superhuman wiht that puck. Solid performance by Ozzy, and great defence to support him. Call me greedy, but I think Pavel deserved an assist on that last goal too... he got the puck to Lids, who then passed it to Rafi... so really Pavel should have walked away with 2 more assists and a goal... But o well....

From here wings play the Wild, and Dom, who is almost invinsible against the wild, starts in net... and I think wings will get some revenge and win their 8th straight. Then the Kings will be a 9th win straight for wings... which leads up to the leafs... and I think wings will win that one too... Hell I find it hard to picture wings losing with their current level of play... GO WINGS

We just got back to our hotel from the game. It was a good game and the fans were pretty good. There were a lot of "fair weather fans" that left 5-10 minutes before the end of the game. That's always sad to see. Chara's penalty in the last few minutes took a lot of steam out of the Bruins and the fans I was near were upset. Some of the Bruins fans were being rude to some other Wngs fans (there were A LOT OF US) and several police officers had to come stand in our section for a few minutes. It was a fun game and the Bruins fans can be pretty loud when they cheer for their team. Oh, and I have to say, they have these big 'ole bear claw foam hands that are awesome! Boston needs to capitalize more on the bear mascot because bears are awesome and scary!

LOL, it has been a good weekend in Boston, meeting other Wings fans everywhere we went today, including the Samuel Adams brewery tour (free beer!)

Missed the game due to working, which is s***ty. Glad to see we got the win though.

A little off topic: Anyone watching the Calgary/Dallas game on CBC? Pretty evenly played game. Tied 0-0 in the 2nd, with good end-to-end action!

Ducks lose 3-0.

ya ducks sucking right now.. stuff happens <_< . Anyways nice to see the wings get the W :thumbup: .

Edited by Duck Guy

Ducks lose 3-0.

be careful...

the LAST thing we want is the Ducks in the 8 spot at the end of the season..

be careful...

the LAST thing we want is the Ducks in the 8 spot at the end of the season..

Same was said of the Flames and Sharks. Crushing the Ducks in round 1 would be a nice kickstart to a lengthy spring...

Plus I'd much rather face a team slumping and dropping down to the 8th spot than a team that has been in playoff mode for a couple months clawing their way in. Those are the types of teams that have nothing to lose and fight tooth and nail for everything. Ducks are fat and lazy and ripe for the picking.

Same was said of the Flames and Sharks. Crushing the Ducks in round 1 would be a nice kickstart to a lengthy spring...

Plus I'd much rather face a team slumping and dropping down to the 8th spot than a team that has been in playoff mode for a couple months clawing their way in. Those are the types of teams that have nothing to lose and fight tooth and nail for everything. Ducks are fat and lazy and ripe for the picking.

I'd much rather us slay the Ducks and get that boost than see the Sharks do the same. Once the Ducks and Sharks are out of the way they might as well start planning the parade. The Sens are a great team, but they have very serious moral and leadership issues.