• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jaymister

Maxim Afinogenov

Rate this topic

You've obviously had some success with him in video games if you actually think that he's that good.

He's good enough to play on Detroit's 2nd line and ahell of a lot better choice than renting Sundin or overpaying for Hossa.

You obviously haven't seen him play enough.

Why? So he can sit in the stands during the playoffs.

Gratton sitting in the stands for us? Funny, for someone claiming that another poster hasnt seen Afinigenov play, apparently you know absolutely nothing about Gratton if you think guys like Drake and Kopecky should play over him. He'd be a huge upgrade to the bottom 6.

Gratton sitting in the stands for us? Funny, for someone claiming that another poster hasnt seen Afinigenov play, apparently you know absolutely nothing about Gratton if you think guys like Drake and Kopecky should play over him. He'd be a huge upgrade to the bottom 6.

Oh... but wait, Lou... haven't you heard? Kopecky is supposed to be this big, unstoppable power foward that the Wings have. He's even been compared to a young Todd Bertuzzi. Now why, oh why, would he be benched? He's going to be a star in this league, I just know it! And he's definitly better than that old goon Gratton. What are you thinking!!??

...hehe... I love poking fun at peoples ideas of what Kopecky is on this forum...:D

Oh... but wait, Lou... haven't you heard? Kopecky is supposed to be this big, unstoppable power foward that the Wings have. He's even been compared to a young Todd Bertuzzi. Now why, oh why, would he be benched? He's going to be a star in this league, I just know it! And he's definitly better than that old goon Gratton. What are you thinking!!??

...hehe... I love poking fun at peoples ideas of what Kopecky is on this forum...:D

Your making me cry.

Your making me cry.

I'm surprised, if your actually being serious. I'd think that a fight fan like you would realize what a chump Kopecky is, and is not going to be the player people overated him to be around here. He has one good game, and all of a sudden people are calling for him to be the new 2nd line center. Ridiculous.

I like Kopecky, Sure he isnt a fighter, But once he can get some speed implemented into his game theres no reason he cant be a 20-30 point season type guy. Sound defensivly, consistant hitter and has a solid shot.

But i wouldnt hesitate benching him for an enfocer or chris gratton :D

He's good enough to play on Detroit's 2nd line and ahell of a lot better choice than renting Sundin or overpaying for Hossa.

You obviously haven't seen him play enough.

I have. I live in Buffalo, and you're out of your ******* mind.

He is signed through next year @ 3.33M.

And overpaid. I called WGR and jokingly said the Sabres should get Homer for Max, and they lit me up, saying that would never happen, and then they were even more pissed when they found out that Homer makes LESS than Max does.

He's a severe underachiever who (now) can't stay healthy. He is small and can't finish. Why the f*** would you want him for the PLAYOFFS?

From TSN :

Maxim Afinogenov appears to be on his way to the Kontinental Hockey League, as Yahoo! Sports reports that SKA St. Petersburg is set to sign the Russian winger to a five-year contract.

According to writer Dmitry Chesnokov, KHL president Alexander Medvedev made the announcement on Friday.

I laugh.