• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest lnvincible

Rafalski having a season of career high goals.

Rate this topic

Guest lnvincible

I'd like to congrad Rafalski on the wonderful season hes having on detroit , athough he is over shadowed by lidstrom he still a very big part of this team. And anyway .. GO WINGS! ;)

don't get me wrong, i loved having schneider on the wings, but i couldn't be happier with having rafalski now. i was so pissed when schneider got signed by the ducks, the next day the wings announced rafalski and i said "wow we're better off now anyway". he's been a huge addition.

Guest octopusdank

oh man, dont get me started!! i love the guy, i think he was def. one of the pieces we were missing

dont get me wrong, i think rafalski fits in very well, however when i saw him play against the ducks it looked like he really struggled against physical play. I guess we'll see in the playoffs.

I always liked Rafalski when he was in Jersey, and I love him as a Red Wing. I was pissed when I saw Schneider blow town for the "champs", but as soon as I saw Ken signed Raffy, I was thinking cup all the way. Fits like a glove...

dont get me wrong, i think rafalski fits in very well, however when i saw him play against the ducks it looked like he really struggled against physical play. I guess we'll see in the playoffs.

I thought he played really well against the Ducks. He got the piss hit out of him, being on the receiving end of a few big ones, but he played through and played great. He had the games first goal and was + on the night. Being a smaller team, a lot of the Wings aren't able to deliver hits, so Rafalski taking a lickin' and keepin' on tickin' fits right into the system, and if he can keep it up in the playoffs and injury free, the Wings will have a lot of success

Huh??!!

Man - I damn near pi$$ed myself when I read about his signing!

Trust me...Rafalski will bring alot more these playoffs than Schneider could ever hope to; our #1 reason why we weren't in the finals was a lack of scoring with the man advantage.

And the main reason for that was that Schneids had a broken wrist and didn't play, correct?