• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
timothy1997

Slapshots & Strikeouts I: LGW's Fantasy Baseball League

Rate this topic

Disclaimer: Yes, this is still a HOCKEY site & no, nothing happened to Matt. A bunch of us in the other sports thread were interested in doing a fantasy baseball league this year & when I asked Matt if he wanted to be commish for the official one, he was not interested but had no problem with having an "official" one here.

Anyway, registration for the first annual LetsGoWings.com Fantasy Baseball League is now open! This is a 12-team, head-to-head league hosted by Yahoo. Scoring and draft information is below:

Cost: FREE!

Draft: Saturday, March 15th @ 8pm EST

Starting Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL

Scoring Categories: R, HR, RBI, SB, AVG, W, SV, K, ERA, WHIP

To join this league, you go to this page and then the ID is 22427 and the password is letsgowings.

You MUST be able to attend the LIVE draft as well. Please don't sign up if you can't make it!

Experienced players only, please.

If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask away.

Also if anyone can come up with a logo for this league, that would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by timothy1997

I may have to drop out, unfortunately, I may be going to the "unofficial" st. pattys day in chicago that saturday. Not sure, will know soon.

Yeah. How about a fantasy baseball?

I tried to get this league going for this year and only got 3-4 people interested. If we can get more people interested, then I have no problem having a fantasy baseball league. Like i said, maybe next year.