• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
RainingBlood

Best fight I have ever seen

Rate this topic

I am a Philadelphia Wings season ticket holder for many years I was watching this game on b2 last year, and saw the video of it again and thought I would post this. Biggest ass kicking of all time.

Geoff Snider of the philadelphia wings kicks the living sh*t out of Daryl Welsh of the Edmonton Rush Snider is the one in the black jersey

http://www.laxfights.com/ViewVideo2.php?id=2

Holy s*** I had NO CLUE Lacrosse had this stuff going on! That and the other fights i saw on there were great...i feel like ive been really missing out. Whats the rules in Lacrosse for fighting? Do you get kicked out like college hockey or is it like NHL? Is fighting common? How often does a game have a fight? Sorry for all the questions but my interest is definitely peaked.

Indoor lacrosse is just like hockey, a fight is a 5 minute major. Games can get up to 20 goals sometimes. They have an over and back rule like in basketball. Same penalties apply in lacrosse that apply in hockey. They have illegal picks like in basketball. I love hockey but will always go see indoor lacrosse because its way cheaper. The wings play at the Wachovia center. For 8 home games(because its a 16 game season) I pay 33 dollars a game in in section 111 row 2 right on the glass. They are in talks with Mike Illich about getting another team in Detroit, back in 1991 they had the Turbos. So it looks like in 09 there might be another NLL team in Detroit.

also fights happen like they do in hockey, but when they happen watch out because unlike hockey these guys fight on their feet, and dont lose their balance as much as they do on skates. Especially with rivals fights happen pretty common. Colorado has a team that plays at the Pepsi center. The league is expanding, and hopefully more people get into the league.

God i miss the good old days of box lax in detroit.

Great fight. I love the fact that Welsh toward over Snider and got his butt kicked. Good find and nice work on getting lax on the boarads.

I have been thinking about trying to get a NCAA Lax thread up to see how many people would be interested. I think that alot of hockey fans would fall in love with lacrosse.

Guest Hank=FutureCaptain
Holy s*** I had NO CLUE Lacrosse had this stuff going on! That and the other fights i saw on there were great...i feel like ive been really missing out. Whats the rules in Lacrosse for fighting? Do you get kicked out like college hockey or is it like NHL? Is fighting common? How often does a game have a fight? Sorry for all the questions but my interest is definitely peaked.

Been hiding under a rock for the past 15 years!?? I always thought it was pretty common knowledge that there is fighting in Lacrosse. Although I definitely didn't know there was a website with all of the fights!

Guest Hank=FutureCaptain
I am a Philadelphia Wings season ticket holder for many years I was watching this game on b2 last year, and saw the video of it again and thought I would post this. Biggest ass kicking of all time.

Geoff Snider of the philadelphia wings kicks the living sh*t out of Daryl Welsh of the Edmonton Rush Snider is the one in the black jersey

http://www.laxfights.com/ViewVideo2.php?id=2

That was a good fight man. Thanks for posting this site. I've ALWAYS loved watching Lacrosse fighting. Maybe even more so than hockey. A lot less of a chance for the guys to lose balance and therefore end the fight quicker. I LOVE LAX fighting. Again, thanks for posting man!

Been hiding under a rock for the past 15 years!?? I always thought it was pretty common knowledge that there is fighting in Lacrosse. Although I definitely didn't know there was a website with all of the fights!

I knew fighting existed, but figured it was just heat of the moment brawls that get broken up quickly like in other sports aside from hockey. Never knew it was like hockey with squareoffs and everything..