• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Kp-Wings

Zack Torquato

Rate this topic

I've been following this kid recently, and it seems like he has a good future. He's playing on one of the OHL's worst teams, the Erie Otters, yet is still 2nd in team scoring:

2007-2008 statistics

Games played: 49

Goals: 16

Assists: 30

PIM: 65

+/-: -21

His +/- total scares me, but if you get this guy on a good team, I think he could florish, like Emmerton has after his trade. He's definitly a prospect to watch, in my opinion, and could be a late-bloomer.

His team is having an awful season, but he was expected to put up close to 100 points this season and he'll fall well short of that mark. He's picked up his play after a very slow start though which is pleasing.

I think that if you get him out of Erie, he could still put up 60-70 points by the end of the season. He's not getting any help in his current situation.

Wow, Zach's in some hot form right now.

Another shorthanded goal tonight, to go with a PP assist.

3 SH goals and 1 assist in his last 2 games.....yeah, I'd agree that he's on fire. Plus, he drained the only goal in the shootout tonight.

Another late round steal anyone?

Tough to tell with the team he's playing on. I mean, they got blown out 10-5 today and are sitting dead last in the OHL. I wish he'd gotten traded to see what he can do playing on a better team. Maybe he'll get a chance to play a few games on the mighty Griffins though.

Given the dreadful season he's having, I doubt he'll even get a contract. But his last game was pretty impressive as he had two goals and...

3 - MISS Flemming, 4:27 - Fighting , 5 min

3 - ER Torquato, 4:27 - Fighting , 5 min

I hope he keeps it up as I do like him.

Given the dreadful season he's having, I doubt he'll even get a contract. But his last game was pretty impressive as he had two goals and...

3 - MISS Flemming, 4:27 - Fighting , 5 min

3 - ER Torquato, 4:27 - Fighting , 5 min

I hope he keeps it up as I do like him.

I woudn't say "dreadful" season... 12 goals, 9 assists for 21 points in 25 games so far. Sure, he's a -3 (has 40 PIMs as well), but that's not too aweful bad on the the Erie team he is playing for. I mean, looking at the team stats, the team has an average of a -3 +/1 rating. So he is dead average in +/- & plays in all situations for the team.

I woudn't say "dreadful" season... 12 goals, 9 assists for 21 points in 25 games so far. Sure, he's a -3 (has 40 PIMs as well), but that's not too aweful bad on the the Erie team he is playing for. I mean, looking at the team stats, the team has an average of a -3 +/1 rating. So he is dead average in +/- & plays in all situations for the team.

Yeah I was probably a tad harsh.

He had 2 goals and an assist today, as well as scoring in the SO. He was awarded the games 1st star. :thumbup: