• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

2/9 GDT: Maple Leafs 3, Red Wings 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

Although the Leafs are struggling, they're probably feeling good about themselves after going into Montreal and getting a win against the red hot Habs. I think it'll be a close, 1-goal game.

Although the Leafs are struggling, they're probably feeling good about themselves after going into Montreal and getting a win against the red hot Habs. I think it'll be a close, 1-goal game.

The Leafs feel a lot of things, but good isn't one of them. :P

Words cant describe how excited i am for this game. Regardless of what the Standings show. My cousins fav team - Toronto. Mine ... well, I'm on these boards. Must say I am very very disappointed by our last showing against LA, but there is no way we will repeat that outing vs. the Leafs.

Big game for our boys. A warm up for the Ducks sunday. I get both games, and will be watching both. Go wings! We net atleast 5!

Wings bounce back and win this one...

Wings:4 (Holms x3, Z x1) Ya you heard me x3 :thumbup:

Leafs:1 (some random guy) <_<

Should be a good one :ph34r:

Edited by Duck Guy

Great GDT. Wings sometimes struggle against underacheiving teams. I'm saying 3-2 Wings. Hank twice and Lebda once! I'll say Mats twice (only cause I know nothing about the Leafs anymore... Mogilny still play? j/k).

I'll say Mats twice (only cause I know nothing about the Leafs anymore... Mogilny still play? j/k).

Yeah really, remember Ti Domi? That guy was cool.

Hopefully the wings are fired up for this one. They pretty much have to be since it will be on CBC. Trade deadline or not.

I'm not sure what we'll see out of the Kopecky-Samuelsson-Franzen line. Franzen is the only guy that has been playing good.

Who knows what Hudler and Flip will be doing. They really need to up their game. I know they have it in them.

If everyone comes to play... wings win 4-0. (z-2x, Flip, Hudler)

Hasek will need to be in goal tomorrow against Anaheim. That will be a major message game. I guess Ozzy plays today.

well I'm sure they will try to put the best performance of their lives, trying to get some pride among themselves back and from the Fans and Media who seemed to have given up on them and want to trade them.

Contrary to what many might believe I don't think this one is going to be an easy game. I think it is going to be one of the hardest game we might have to play yet.

I live in Toronto I can feel it. :lol:

and because I live in Toronto and surrounded by leafs fanatics, I would love nothing more than Wings making joke of them :D go Wings!

aflac what makes you think Downey is in? I expected him to play in 1 game of the back to backs but I figured it would be against Anaheim and Drake would be in for Toronto

Thats the reason i almost want Downey scratched in favor of Drake tonight, just so it betters the odds of him playing against Anaheim.

Yay, an Aflac GDT! :)

Wings are embarrassed, plus it's Toronto, so hopefully they'll come out strong!

I'm going with..

Wings: 4 (Filppula, Rafalski, Z, Homer)

Leafs: 1 (I don't care)

...and I hope Downey plays in BOTH games! :D

Looking forward to a great hockey night!

Let's just hope that Wings want to prove that they can play better than the last couple of games.

If not.. Hasek will save us :P

Edited by Ziggy Stardust