• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

2/9 GDT: Maple Leafs 3, Red Wings 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

Law of Averages (Detroit Addendum): We Lose 2 Games = 3rd one's the charm = You better be watching NBC tomorrow, Wings fans....

I HEREBY PROCLAIM.

WINGS 7 (Z Hat Trick, Raffy, Huds, Homer, Lids)

Ducks 0.

I'm not one to "bash" Dom, but that was absolutely horrible! You just lay there?? In OVERTIME??? That's NEVER good!

Of course he's not the only one to blame for the loss, but you can't do stupid s*** like that in overtime, that was just asking for it.

Wow, the Wings sure picked a good time to lose, in the game that has a media frenzy coming out of every imaginable corner.

Hasek absolutley sucked ass tonight. What the hell is problem? I swear, if the Hasek lovers come on here and support him after that horrendous effort, and say we're all wrong like usual, this board will officially have the biggest homers in the world.

That was a bad hockey game, regardless. I was expecting something much more interesting than what I seen tonight. No exiting plays, no fights, no nothing. That game goes down as the worst f***ing game I've seen in a while. Blah, what a waste of time.

Edited by Kp-Wings

That was just embarassing. I'm by no means in any state of panic, but give me a f***in break. It was a terrible game to watch. Even if we had won, I doubt it would be in much better of a mood. Just disappointed with the overall effort. Or guys didnt dominate like the should have, and as has been said in a handful of other posts, are top guys werent at their best. And Dom, I love you so much, but holy s***, those goals this afternoon sucked ass.

Seems certain people that jumped on Ozzie last game aren't present today. Weird.

I'm in the boat where I wasn't happy with Ozzie last game either. :P

Although, I can still say that all the goals he gave up in the 3rd last game weren't softies...still, you don't give up 4 goals in one period, no matter how good a tender you are.

...don't look now, but Wings are slumping...

...sure they are 3-2 the last 5, and 8-2 the last 10, but of the last five, they could easily be 1-4. They didn't beat Colorado until 2:00 minutes left in the game, they could've lost to Minnesota in OT and they lose to LA and Toronto. Even the Coyotes played them rough last week. Wings have found a way to go 8-2 in the last 10, good teams do that, but they are not beating teams as handily and they once were. 8-2 could easily been 4-4 or worse. Slumping. That's ok, first time really all year, but a little concerning none-the-less...

f*** that, I'd be pissed if he DIDN'T play. Ozzie had just as much a s*** night on thursday except let in 2 more goals and Hasek has been outplaying Osgood like he doesn't even exist lately.

HAHA. OKAY.

Why should Dom play tomorrow? I believe they are in rotation AND it's a back to back game, where regardless it would be Ozzie's turn.

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033

Gaaaay game. Boring as hell, and the fact that I had to watch it with my Leaf-crazy brother and dad didn't help out the situation. Dom should have stopped the first two, I don't care if it was deflected off ur own players skate, it still happened like 15 feet away from the net...bush league. Lids played solid, as usual. How much did you love just watching him decide the team was playing like ass, so he led a rush down the ice, crashed the net, and scored, that's a captain. Rafalski, on the other hand, played like s***. Too many turnovers and just stupid plays. Hank was less than solid, Dats looked alright. And the fact of the matter is that when those guys were on the ice, they flat out dominated for the majority of the game. Toskala was solid. Oh well, I don't mind the fact that we're hitting a snag in the road right now, now's a good time to do it, too, with the situation we are in the standings. Also, look at Sundin. He decided to show up about mid-way through the third, and he pretty much swung the game over to them, he can dominate like that. If he's gonna leave T-Dot, I want him to come here. The thouhgt of him in Anaheim would literally make me projectile vomit.

...don't look now, but Wings are slumping...

...sure they are 3-2 the last 5, and 8-2 the last 10, but of the last five, they could easily be 1-4. They didn't beat Colorado until 2:00 minutes left in the game, they could've lost to Minnesota in OT and they lose to LA and Toronto. Even the Coyotes played them rough last week. Wings have found a way to go 8-2 in the last 10, good teams do that, but they are not beating teams as handily and they once were. 8-2 could easily been 4-4 or worse. Slumping. That's ok, first time really all year, but a little concerning none-the-less...

You're right. The numbers favor the Wings because underneath everything, they're still a powerful team. What's really mystifying to me (and painful to watch) is that they can't seem to regain the spark they had earlier in the season.

Wow, the Wings sure picked a good time to lose, in the game that has a media frenzy coming out of every imaginable corner.

Hasek absolutley sucked ass tonight. What the hell is problem? I swear, if the Hasek lovers come on here and support him after that horrendous effort, and say we're all wrong like usual, this board will officially have the biggest homers in the world.

That was a bad hockey game, regardless. I was expecting something much more interesting than what I seen tonight. No exiting plays, no fights, no nothing. That game goes down as the worst f***ing game I've seen in a while. Blah, what a waste of time.

wow - wow - wow

2 deflection goals... what's your problem guys??? Last time I checked Ozzy allowed 5 goals against powerful Kings and nobody even complain... what's going on here???

wow - wow - wow

2 deflection goals... what's your problem guys??? Last time I checked Ozzy allowed 5 goals against powerful Kings and nobody even complain... what's going on here???

It's LGW, saying ozzie played s*** is against mortal law, and saying Dom played s***ty gets you a shot at the throne in heaven.

Edited by Z and D for the C

Well who cares? 2 games doesn't make a slump. It's a good thing they have a back to back against the ducks tomorrow!

No Biggy... Trash talk from Leafs fans is rather lame as we will probably lock up the prez before they even get a sniff at the playoffs.