• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sparty13

Sergei Fedorov - Kid Rock

Rate this topic

Crazy... Ok. So me and my friend got tickets 1st row for the Kid Rock concert tonight at the Joe. We're standing there before the show and security guards come with Sergei from back stage and he has seats right next to us. Anyways, after many beers I built up enough courage to ask him to take a picture with me. He ended up hanging out with us for the whole show and we had a great time. He is a very nice dude with an amazing personality. I made sure to tell him that we love him here in Detroit and I wish he would come back for the last few years of his career. He said he loved his time here and never said he wouldn't come back :D

I will upload pictures tomorrow. Its late and i still have to transfer them from my iphone... anyways... it was crazy and I thought I would share with you guys!!!

Guest Crymson
Crazy... Ok. So me and my friend got tickets 1st row for the Kid Rock concert tonight at the Joe. We're standing there before the show and security guards come with Sergei from back stage and he has seats right next to us. Anyways, after many beers I built up enough courage to ask him to take a picture with me. He ended up hanging out with us for the whole show and we had a great time. He is a very nice dude with an amazing personality. I made sure to tell him that we love him here in Detroit and I wish he would come back for the last few years of his career. He said he loved his time here and never said he wouldn't come back :D

I will upload pictures tomorrow. Its late and i still have to transfer them from my iphone... anyways... it was crazy and I thought I would share with you guys!!!

Lucky guy.

Even though I dislike him in some ways, I admit that this story made me miss him.

Fedorov and Foote.... please. :(

He was my favorite player, but he gets booed every time he touches the puck here. I just can't see him coming back.

I'm not so sure that if he did come back to the Wings at the deadline that the fans would welcome him with open arms. The booing could be from jealousy in many cases and seeing him in that number 91 jersey could reverse that kind of feedback IMO

Guest Canadian Wings

I had dinner with Shannahan tonight?

Anyone by that too? lol

Jokes, could be a true story. Pics for proof ;)

I don't know. There was booing his first game back after the Carolina hold-out. And some booing after that during the traditional home opener intros.

I think there would be booing, not from REAL Wings fans, but from the casual fan.

And, officially, I would welcome him back with open arms and a happy tear. Fedorov >>> Sammy on the point and in general for that matter.

Edited by Wings_Dynasty

Guest Crymson
I don't know. There was booing his first game back after the Carolina hold-out. And some booing after that during the traditional home opener intros.

I think there would be booing, not from REAL Wings fans, but from the casual fan.

And, officially, I would welcome him back with open arms and a happy tear. Fedorov >>> Sammy on the point and in general for that matter.

$6m >>>>>>>>>> $1.3m. That's why we don't have Fedorov, and the difference in abilities is reflected in their respective salaries.

Hello all, newbie here. I live in Columbus, Ohio and Fed's is my favorite Wing. Yes, I know he plays for the Blue Jackets. I also know he lives in the condo's right next to the Church we attend. He's a fan favorite here.

That's awesome - and good job on telling him how we want him back in Detroit :thumbup: I'm pretty sure if he came back the fans would forgive him. In fact, I think there would be an almost Karmic quality to it.

$6m >>>>>>>>>> $1.3m. That's why we don't have Fedorov, and the difference in abilities is reflected in their respective salaries

And he is in the last year of his contract, and we have a ton of room under the cap this year. I'm pretty sure his next contract for whoever won't be much more than $1M.

$6m >>>>>>>>>> $1.3m. That's why we don't have Fedorov, and the difference in abilities is reflected in their respective salaries.

...you know as soon as he puts that Red & White back on, everyone will cheer him...

...we are not going to have to pay his entire $6m salary. Very little of it as a matter of fact, and everyone knows he will not re-sign for that much. I can see him coming here and signing for $2.5m - $3.5m and finishing his career here...

...I haver been beating the Fedorov/Foote drum for a long time here, nice to see that other folks are with me on that trade! It wouldn't cost too much and it surely gives us hude amounts of depth in the playoffs!

...Come home Sergei and bring the Yeti with you! The #91 will skate again...and then hang from the rafters where it belongs!!!

When the Jackets first asked him to play defense he wasn't sure and really didn't think it would work. But, I'll tell ya what it has. Not only that but he's played defense and wing in games and rotates also.

i've been on the forums for only a couple weeks and this is my fav topic so far. #1 i'm jealous as hell that you met him, but this topic has seemed to bring out all the fedorov supporters and in my short time on the site i've really been throwing his name around cause i'm his biggest fan no joke. it would be the greatest thing ever if he came back to the wings.

you think ken holland ever goes on sites like this to look for feedback? we should start a topic about bringing sergei back!! i'm on it!

i've been on the forums for only a couple weeks and this is my fav topic so far. #1 i'm jealous as hell that you met him, but this topic has seemed to bring out all the fedorov supporters and in my short time on the site i've really been throwing his name around cause i'm his biggest fan no joke. it would be the greatest thing ever if he came back to the wings.

you think ken holland ever goes on sites like this to look for feedback? we should start a topic about bringing sergei back!! i'm on it!

:scared: Woahhh hold on there bucko - we've got about a million and one threads about Sergei comin back. No need to start another :)

:scared: Woahhh hold on there bucko - we've got about a million and one threads about Sergei comin back. No need to start another :)

my bad, i already did. haha. your probably right, although it's deadline time. hope people don't get annoyed with me