• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Zion

2/10 GDT: Ducks 3, Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

This recent slump may be a good thing. Without bothering to look up stats, it's always seemed to me that the Wings hit a slump come January, then catch fire again. If we're slumping now, a full 30 days later than usual, that can only mean good things in the playoffs, right? Right? Bueller?

As for people calling for secondary scoring to step up tonight, how about our primary scoring (#5 aside) steps back up? The looked horrible yesterday!

Prediction: Wings 2, Ducks 1

IT actually has not been said anywhere that Ozzy is in net. I would bet that Dom may get teh start becasue the wings will likely play the ducks sometime in the playoffs, so Babs would likely rather have Dom in there to prepare him for playoffs... since its a big game and stuff.... I hope Dom is in net...

I liked the physical effort yesterday, hope to see a little more of that today. The Wings finally have a game that means something. We've lost two in a row, playing the team that is likely our biggest rival right now, time to kick some ass. Part of me wishes Probert would come out of retirement for one game, and destroy Chris Pronger. I want blood....alas, I am Red Wings fan, the only blood spilled is our own.

Well, seeing as things can't get much worse around here (Cleary out, losses to the worst team and the biggest rival), I'll predict the worst thing I can think of in hopes that it will not happen.

Ducks 6 (Selanne x3, Pronger, Bertuzzi, Getzlaf)

Wings 0

Lidstrom injured with shot to face from Sammy (how it happens I don't know, but somehow it's from the point and Lids is on the blueline). Downey fights and gets KO'ed and is out for the season. Dats and Hank crash into each other again and end up with broken ribs. And Sammy becomes first line center.

Now, prove me wrong Wings and kick the ******* s*** out of them to prove a point to the fans of both teams.

IT actually has not been said anywhere that Ozzy is in net. I would bet that Dom may get teh start becasue the wings will likely play the ducks sometime in the playoffs, so Babs would likely rather have Dom in there to prepare him for playoffs... since its a big game and stuff.... I hope Dom is in net...

dom does not play in back to back games. Will probably be OZ

Wow, for a minute I thought the game was on at 3 not 3:30 and I turned on NBC and there's ******* skiing on. Needless to say, I nearly had a heart attack! lol

Needless to say your day wouldve gone downhill from there :hehe:

Cheli will score since it's a big day for him.

Drake will score because I've had his name running through my mind in a Nyquil-induced haze.

Downey will score because nice people around here feel the spirit.

Pronger will score just to bother me.

Wings-3; Ducks-1

I would bet that Dom starts tonight, and only because Ozzie is almost unbeatable in Nashville, and that just happens to be where the Wings will be on Tuesday!! I really hope Dom Plays between the pipes tonight!! Usually after he has a bad game or lets in a bad goal, he plays better the next game!!

I would bet that Dom starts tonight, and only because Ozzie is almost unbeatable in Nashville, and that just happens to be where the Wings will be on Tuesday!! I really hope Dom Plays between the pipes tonight!! Usually after he has a bad game or lets in a bad goal, he plays better the next game!!

I would hope any good athlete plays better after playing bad.

Cool...Ellis is scratched. You figure he would be but you never know with Babcock sometimes. Downey, Drake, Lilja...get ready! Hope its a good one.

Cool...Ellis is scratched. You figure he would be but you never know with Babcock sometimes. Downey, Drake, Lilja...get ready! Hope its a good one.

PAIN TRAIN has been waiting a while to unleash his fists again. I think I'm going through cold turkey.