Sign in to follow this  
96Homer

2/12 GDT: Predators 4, Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Awesome GDT.

LETS GO WINGS!!

SHUT 'EM DOWN OZZIE!!

here here! :clap:

id like to let you know mr. osgood that i drove by your house this afternoon on the way home, and your house is doing just fine.

beautiful as always. :thumbup:

go wings!

GO MR. OSGOOD SHOW EM YOUR "LUCK" HASN'T RUN OUT!1

Dan O'Halloran called. A Wings goal has already been discounted because Holmstrom was in the crease. I don't know what the final score will be, but as it stands now it's Wings -1, Predators 0.

:scared: Wouldn't surprise me one bit!!

Nash-vile always confuses me ... are Erat and Legwand the same person?? hmmmm

http://redwingscorner.blogspot.com/

Matt Ellis will be back in the Red Wings' lineup tonight in Nashville. Here's a look at probable line combinations ...

Detroit

Datsyuk-Zetterberg-Holmstrom

Franzen-Filppula-Samuelsson

Hudler-Draper-Kopecky

Drake-Ellis-Maltby

Lidstrom-Rafalski

Lebda-Lilja

Meech-Chelios

Osgood (starts)

Howard

Downey (healthy scratch)

Nashville

Dumont-Arnott-Radulov

Bonk-Legwand-Peverley

Gelinas-Nichol-Fiddler

Hordichuk-Smithson-Ortmeyer

Hamhuis-deVries

Zanon-Weber

Suter-Zidlicky

Mason

Ellis

here here! :clap:

id like to let you know mr. osgood that i drove by your house this afternoon on the way home, and your house is doing just fine.

beautiful as always. :thumbup:

go wings!

GO MR. OSGOOD SHOW EM YOUR "LUCK" HASN'T RUN OUT!1

Awww you do that too??? how cute are we :lol: and yes it is doing just fine alright :D

Guest octopusdank

nice GDT! go drake

Wings win 5-1 (homer, Lindstrom, ralf, maltby, kopecky) drake gets assist for 300, datsyuk also gets 3

I wanna do that! :hehe:

I tell ya any time you are up for it. Party time!

hahah do you really know where he lives too?

Yuppers he lives off of P******n Its pretty.. although his xmas decoration being all white could be done better :)

Edited by OsGOD

Forgive me if I seem a bit bitter tonight. This is the first time I will ever miss a Wings game in Nashville. Damn it College!

Don't worry I'll be twice as loud in your absence.

I tell ya any time you are up for it. Party time!

Yuppers he lives off of P******n Its pretty.. although his xmas decoration being all white could be done better :)

let's just say it rhymes with .. "benniman"

funniest thing about those lights - i remember my mom trashing them back during Christmas, little did she know she was knockin OZZIES Christmas lights! :lol:

his house is real nice. but id expect something more flashy cause he's obviously a millionaire, but , what am i talking about, he's ozzie - so down to earth.

i just wonder how many of the plymouth busybodies walk around with their dogs everyday and have nooo idea.

let's just say it rhymes with .. "benniman"

funniest thing about those lights - i remember my mom trashing them back during Christmas, little did she know she was knockin OZZIES Christmas lights! :lol:

his house is real nice. but id expect something more flashy cause he's obviously a millionaire, but , what am i talking about, he's ozzie - so down to earth.

i just wonder how many of the plymouth busybodies walk around with their dogs everyday and have nooo idea.

Oh i am sure a ton of people don't know. We were looking into buying that blue house that was for sale across the street and down some from it... just so we could say we live across the street from Ozzie haha.

Its not flashy but is freakin huge! The back yard is just amazing also. Only ran into him once out side (story forever documented on PenaltyShot_96's sig haha)

right down the street from one of LeeAnn Rhimes houses too.

Oh i am sure a ton of people don't know. We were looking into buying that blue house that was for sale across the street and down some from it... just so we could say we live across the street from Ozzie haha.

Its not flashy but is freakin huge! The back yard is just amazing also. Only ran into him once out side (story forever documented on PenaltyShot_96's sig haha)

right down the street from one of LeeAnn Rhimes houses too.

what the mess??

SHES from around here too?

wow, i dont fit in at all. i grew up in wayne/westland - this is foreign to me living by famous people!

what the mess??

SHES from around here too?

wow, i dont fit in at all. i grew up in wayne/westland - this is foreign to me living by famous people!

It going from Ozzies towards downtown plymouth... its a big corner house on the left (north) side. I can't remember if she is from here or her hubby is... but they have a house down in nashville also

http://redwingscorner.blogspot.com/

Matt Ellis will be back in the Red Wings' lineup tonight in Nashville. Here's a look at probable line combinations ...

Detroit

Datsyuk-Zetterberg-Holmstrom

Franzen-Filppula-Samuelsson

Hudler-Draper-Kopecky

Drake-Ellis-Maltby

Lidstrom-Rafalski

Lebda-Lilja

Meech-Chelios

Osgood (starts)

Howard

Downey (healthy scratch)

Nashville

Dumont-Arnott-Radulov

Bonk-Legwand-Peverley

Gelinas-Nichol-Fiddler

Hordichuk-Smithson-Ortmeyer

Hamhuis-deVries

Zanon-Weber

Suter-Zidlicky

Mason

Ellis

Thanks so much for the new info mind if I put that on the front page of the topic?

it will be interesting to see how refs call this game. If anyone is remotely close to the crease while Preds score, you know i'll be here bitching about it.

anyway things don't get easier I guess because they play us pretty tough.

I don't care how, just win because we so deserve it.

Forgive me if I seem a bit bitter tonight. This is the first time I will ever miss a Wings game in Nashville. Damn it College!

Well if it makes you feel any better, I will miss it for the same reason, and the bummer is I could have had tickets in Section 115 rowFF, DAMN IT!!!

What is this? Red Wings? Predators?

oh there must be a hockey game tonight!!!!

Erat should be back. But how effective will he be? Also Dumont is having pain when he takes deep breaths.

Raining right now, temperature dropping. They're calling for Snow/Ice later tonight, two tuesday games in a row with terrible weather.

I expect a boring Wings victory tonight. Preds blew up the Yotes on sunday, but they have been battling Flu for the last two weeks and a number of small injuries. I imagine that getting home from a weekend roadie, they'll come out slow, manage to keep the game interesting but never be able to overcome and force anything tonight.

Wings - 4 (maybe 5 into an empty net)

Preds - 2

Salt trucks should be prepping the road then.

Salt trucks should be prepping the road then.

Snow in Nashville? Hubby and I were there just 2 weeks ago and it was 60 degrees! This was a week before the tornado hit!