• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
96Homer

2/12 GDT: Predators 4, Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

The difference in all of the last couple games is we don't have the TOP NOTCH goalie to make the BIG Saves! Sure osgood and Hasek are good goalies, but there not a Toskala, Giggy, etc.

Your kidding right? Gigeure blows and Toskala makes so many saves because of Torontos horrid defence. Wings Goalies on a bad night>>>>> Giguere

Do they have these stupid ass chants on their scoreboard?

Seriously? I'm jealous. The Joe is a church 95% of the time. It'd be a blessing if the Detroit fans decided to take the initiative to create chants

The difference in all of the last couple games is we don't have the TOP NOTCH goalie to make the BIG Saves! Sure osgood and Hasek are good goalies, but there not a Toskala, Giggy, etc.

No goalie stops a 2 on 0. And Giggy, Nabby, or Kipper wouldn't help the piss poor defense on display right now.

this is the team, not Ozzie. He can only do so much with ... nothing? He will settle down, but the rest of them need a swift kick in the hockey shorts.

Nashville already wants it more, no question. This isn't momentum, it's a landslide...

Come on, Wings, you're better than this!!!

Your kidding right? Gigeure blows and Toskala makes so many saves because of Torontos horrid defence. Wings Goalies on a bad night>>>>> Giguere

I wouldnt say Giguerre blows....not even close. The people who gave him the Conn Smythe might agree...even if he is a marshmallow padded cheater.

This is an absolute hoorid start. I thought for sure the Wings would come out better than this after losing the way the did Sunday. Wow this is an absolute joke so far.

We've been SPOILED!!! The core team has shown up most of the season, lately the haven't and because we don't have a TOP NOTCH GOALIE, this is what happens. PERIOD.

It's going to happen, players can't give 100% all year, but we don't have the big star in net to save us! If we did, it would only be 1-0 at the most right now.

We have good goalies, that's all, don't expect more.

Guest Jeremy88

those goals are not ozzie's fault...but i still think howard should be put in. It could spur the wings to actually try to win.

Putting Z on a line with Franzen and Sammy is a complete waste of Z's talent

No goalie stops a 2 on 0. And Giggy, Nabby, or Kipper wouldn't help the piss poor defense on display right now.

Nabby and Giguere dream of ever having Dom's or Ozzie's game/careers.

The Wings have to be embarrassed by this start. They will come back, you'll see! :thumbup:

Seriously? I'm jealous. The Joe is a church 95% of the time. It'd be a blessing if the Detroit fans decided to take the initiative to create chants

Yeah, I wish the Joe made chants. The Nashville crowd are just crazy hicks, but that's what a hockey envoirment usually is like.

those goals are not ozzie's fault...but i still think howard should be put in. It could spur the wings to actually try to win.

Eh, the first one, he was out of position. The second, he was hung out to dry. But I wouldn't put J-Ho in just yet...

The difference is our defense doing things like allowing the opposing team a 2 on 0, with enough time for them to pass it across twice before stuffing it.

Yeah, I wish the Joe made chants. The Nashville crowd are just crazy hicks, but that's what a hockey envoirment usually is like.

Haha c'mon, have you BEEN to the Joe? A strong represention of Downriver, Taylor MI whitetrash.