• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
96Homer

2/12 GDT: Predators 4, Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Don't talk to me about Ozzie's past and Dom's past. Neither are in their prime and Ozzie is in my opinion the best backup in the league, but he's never made all the top notch saves like Giggy and other top goalies have made.

3-0. Bring on the playoffs, our goalies will be the end of us if Hasek can't play like he did last playoffs. And so far, he hasn't impressed me as much.

Nevermind that Osgood has always had a solid team in front of him. If he doesn't, this is the stuff that happens like tonight and in the all-star game. Of all the goalies in the all-star game, he was the worse, because he shouldn't be there, the WINGS with their stellar play got him there.

Babs made a huge mistake tonight. Downey is probably cussing up in the pressbox.

He continually shows that he has no idea who to manage/coach an enforcer. His method for dressing/scratching Downey is completely opposite to the philosophies of coaches who actively and productively manage multiple enforcers

In the name of all thats holy!! Where the hell is our defence?????!!!!!!!!

:ranting:

They all think they're forwards!

All 3 goals are defensive breakdowns--Lidstrom should know better than to stand still all by himself; Rafalski and Lebda can't try to leave the zone if the puck's not out; and the third one, Nashville's speed burned the Wings on the transition. Not playing responsible hockey. You can't fault Osgood for any of those goals. Putting Howard in is a wake-up call to the team.

Come on guys, let´s be optimistic , our goal per game average is about 3, we can win.

GO WINGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, they can. They need to have a stern talk with themselves right now.

Penalty on Nick? OK, something's really wrong here... <_<

I almost feel bad for Nashville. They have no idea what's about to happen to them.....poor bastards.

:blink::scared::huh::o

...can we make that trade in between periods and have Feds and Foote here by the start of the 2nd?

...Wings are officially slumping guys, two weeks of playing like less than good... :ranting:

...make a deal Kenny...

I can't watch the game tonight, but just checked the score.

wtf is going on?? down 3-0 already?

As I said, zero fluidity and tentative passing. With each passing moment the Nashville forecheck gets stronger and the Wings are playing with no confidence.

Guest Agalloch

If it weren't for Howard I'd want the Wings to lose by at least ten. What happened to Babcock being a hardass? Sure seems to me like he doesn't mind much at the moment, and if he does, then that just says that the team overperformed the entire year.

:blink::scared::huh::o

...can we make that trade in between periods and have Feds and Foote here by the start of the 2nd?

...Wings are officially slumping guys, two weeks of playing like less than good... :ranting:

...make a deal Kenny...

I wouldn't blame Kenny to be making calls during this game.