• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
96Homer

2/12 GDT: Predators 4, Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

What's happening is lack of a TOP NOTCH GOALIES to cover us when the defence falls apart.

AND this is what you need in the playoffs when some players have a mental breakdown, a top notch goalie who can cover your tail. I still blame game 5 loss on this last playoffs against Anaheim.

He continually shows that he has no idea who to manage/coach an enforcer. His method for dressing/scratching Downey is completely opposite to the philosophies of coaches who actively and productively manage multiple enforcers

Yupp, imo, Babs only flaw is he has no idea how to handle enforcers.

As I said, zero fluidity and tentative passing. With each passing moment the Nashville forecheck gets stronger and the Wings are playing with no confidence.

wow.

I wonder if it's some key injuries affecting the lineup, or if teams are starting to solve the Wings puck possession game.

or both.

Guest Jeremy88

i hope we lose this game by a huge margin, getting embarrassed could tell the wings to stop playing like crap

Nice. There goes his goals against.

You know I usually just say move the hell on and that it isn't the teams fault, but my goodness. WHERE THE HELL IS THE DEFENSE?

Ozzie shouldn't even get a crumb of the blame. That was ridiculous.

defense is where it's been the last three games. Out to lunch. Offense is arguably worse. Dom and Ozzie can only do so much. Maybe the Preds will skunk us 12-0 and the Wings will wake up?

Imagine, the great and might Wing's are having a slump..for f*** sakes it happens but for crying out loud you people who are throwing this whole team and the coaching staff under the bus are pathetic. I would think it would be better to get our one and only slump out of the way now then to be carrying it into the playoffs!! FINGERS OFF THE PANIC BUTTONS!!

What's happening is lack of a TOP NOTCH GOALIES to cover us when the defence falls apart.

AND this is what you need in the playoffs when some players have a mental breakdown, a top notch goalie who can cover your tail. I still blame game 5 loss on this last playoffs against Anaheim.

I think we get your point....why do you keep capitalizing top notch goalies?

Yupp, imo, Babs only flaw is he has no idea how to handle enforcers.

I would also argue that perhaps his biggest flaw is that he isnt a motivator. A good manager of assets, but I dont see him getting 'a lot out of a little'. He's not an asskicker or a motivator by any means.

Don't talk to me about Ozzie's past and Dom's past. Neither are in their prime and Ozzie is in my opinion the best backup in the league, but he's never made all the top notch saves like Giggy and other top goalies have made.

3-0. Bring on the playoffs, our goalies will be the end of us if Hasek can't play like he did last playoffs. And so far, he hasn't impressed me as much.

Nevermind that Osgood has always had a solid team in front of him. If he doesn't, this is the stuff that happens like tonight and in the all-star game. Of all the goalies in the all-star game, he was the worse, because he shouldn't be there, the WINGS with their stellar play got him there.

Wow. That's just complete BS right there. The Wings play got them there eh, Ozzie had nothing to do with it? Ozzie's tremendous first half is the reason he was put into the All Star game, and one of the main reasons why the Wings are where they are right now in the standings. Don't get it twisted because the Wings D is invisible tonight and Ozzie got hung out to dry. I can say him getting blamed for a few goals in his last couple games, but not in this game.

Imagine, the great and might Wing's are having a slump..for f*** sakes it happens but for crying out loud you people who are throwing this whole team and the coaching staff under the bus are pathetic. I would think it would be better to get our one and only slump out of the way now then to be carrying it into the playoffs!! FINGERS OFF THE PANIC BUTTONS!!

Hey, we're Wings fans. We expect nothing but the best from our team and rightfully so. They're built to win, and if they don't, we have every right to ridicule em.

wow.

I wonder if it's some key injuries affecting the lineup, or if teams are starting to solve the Wings puck possession game.

or both.

Injuries and passion. Of which, we have 0. Plus, our #4 forward and #3 defenceman, we are going through a rough patch, and it may last a while.

wow.

or both.

It's like I've always said, the way to solve the puck-possession game is to forecheck the hell out of your opponent. The teams that do this against the Wings are the ones that come out on top.

When the Wings forecheck like crazy and their passing is on, there isn't a team in the league that can skate with them. Unfortunately, that's not how they're playing tonight.

defense is where it's been the last three games. Out to lunch. Offense is arguably worse. Dom and Ozzie can only do so much. Maybe the Preds will skunk us 12-0 and the Wings will wake up?

lol I don't know why that made me laugh. I needed that.

When the mighty Wings slump, they slump hard. Remedies are required soon with the injuries and no-show players.