• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
96Homer

2/12 GDT: Predators 4, Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

This is a good laugh, I have heard a few pred fans say they have a chance at taking the division.

there have been some jokes made about it on our boards, but i've never seen anyone who seriously thinks we could make a run at it.

though, if you take the pace that each team is on in the last 4 games, and average it out over the rest of the season... :ph34r:

Haha...that's cute.

When your screen name is Dominator...kind of tips your hand as to which goalie you prefer.

I have no problem with everyone having their own preferred goalie, these threads just get ridiculous with the back and forth between the Wizards of Oz and the Dominators.

and OsGOD is supposed to be neutral???

and OsGOD is supposed to be neutral???

Have i not been recently?

I mean i really didn't mean to lead you on...

Comment on games you have actually seen... thats all i ask of you.

Edited by OsGOD

Have i not been recently?

I mean i really didn't mean to lead you on...

Comment on games you have actually seen... thats all i ask of you.

You see I asked the same question last saturday (when 99.9% of Osgood lovers = Hasek haters) were saying that loss was his fault... nobody answered. I was honest with you, no I didn't watch the game - but 3 goals on 4 shots it's poor perfomance by Osgood - no matter what! Osgood sucked last few games - Hasek sucked at the start of the season and that's it. Don't search for other excuses... If allowing 2 deflection goals on saturday isn't good excuse - I don't know what is...

Osgood was on the soccer field or what???

Edited by Dominator2005

**un-jinx**

Well.....

Oz hasn't yet lost a game this Season where the Wings played well in front of him, and he was the sole reason for the loss.

I figure he's got two, maybe three, more "off" games, (with the possibility of one or two of the "my bad" types of games in there), before he gets his head screwed back on straight again.

All the damned personal attention does him in every time. The guy does NOT like having the spotlight focused on him. He prefers to go about his business quietly, without the "Hey! Look at me!" nonsense.

OMGNESS where have you been?!

You're right on about the attention.

You see I asked the same question last saturday (when 99.9% of Osgood lovers = Hasek haters) were saying that loss was his fault... nobody answered. I was honest with you, no I didn't watch the game - but 3 goals on 4 shots it's poor perfomance by Osgood - no matter what! Osgood sucked last few games - Hasek sucked at the start of the season and that's it. Don't search for other excuses... If allowing 2 deflection goals on saturday isn't good excuse - I don't know what is...

Osgood was on the soccer field or what???

Comments like that really bother the heck out of me. I would LOVE it if you'd name me all the Osgood 'lovers' and then tell me which ones = hasek haters. Truth be told, us Ozzie fans despite some of us maybe not being a fan of Dom's we still think he's a great goalie. *No one can deny that* and we still commend him when he plays solid. Saying he let in a bad goal or two doesn't make whoever the 99% you're talking about so called 'haters.' Yes, there are those that actually do hate him, but no where near as much you just insinuated.

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033

OMGNESS where have you been?!

You're right on about the attention.

I haven't posted on the LGW boards all Season. I'm here "lurking" every day. And I've been tempted.....so very tempted, at times. But....I haven't posted a single thought thus far this Season. All things considered, I thought it was working out pretty well. Wouldn't you say so?

Now I'm here to "re-set" the jinx/un-jinx.

Hopefully THAT will work, as well.

<shrug>

I haven't posted on the LGW boards all Season. I'm here "lurking" every day. And I've been tempted.....so very tempted, at times. But....I haven't posted a single thought thus far this Season. All things considered, I thought it was working out pretty well. Wouldn't you say so?

Now I'm here to "re-set" the jinx/un-jinx.

Hopefully THAT will work, as well.

<shrug>

Well welcome back here!

Comments like that really bother the heck out of me. I would LOVE it if you'd name me all the Osgood 'lovers' and then tell me which ones = hasek haters. Truth be told, us Ozzie fans despite some of us maybe not being a fan of Dom's we still think he's a great goalie. *No one can deny that* and we still commend him when he plays solid. Saying he let in a bad goal or two doesn't make whoever the 99% you're talking about so called 'haters.' Yes, there are those that actually do hate him, but no where near as much you just insinuated.

Well said Reem !!!

:)

:thumbup: thank you Reem for not leaving me out! I was getting a little disheartened reading your post :lol:

hehehe but i have been good!

Edited by OsGOD

Hahaha I added that in just for you! ;)

But yes you have been good!

You have been good, OsGod. Wonders truly never cease. :hehe:

I don't understand the hate for a Wings player, even if it is Dom... but I guess it happens. I like them all. Even Lilja. :cool: