• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Yemack

Jimmy Howard

Rate this topic

What did you guys think of him?

I kinda wished he utilizes his size more to look big and maybe little less dramatic but overall I think he did everything we could ask him for tonight.

I think if he can hone his craft little more and get little more confidence in NHL level, he might be a real solid goalie for us in future.

What did you guys think of him?

I kinda wished he utilizes his size more to look big and maybe little less dramatic but overall I think he did everything we could ask him for tonight.

I think if he can hone his craft little more and get little more confidence in NHL level, he might be a real solid goalie for us in future.

He did fine in his relief role......Im glad he is getting some NHL ice time and getting a look.

I thought Jimmy looked great tonight, but our Defense pretty much shut Nashville down after the 3 goal cluster funk!! I would even start him Friday night, what the heck get everyone geared up for the road trip!! I think the guys will play much harder for him and could help us get out of the funk!!

Mer, Nashville didnt play with as much intensity after the 3-0 lead. he made some nice saves, But there nothing spectacular or deserving of a wow moment. He was solid in a relief role, Not going to put a cown on his head quite yet.

Guest Canadian Wings
Goalie of the future? Do a Ozzie/Howard tandum like ozzie/Dom now? If he keeps it up???

no, osgood is s***. and howard can not, and will not carry this team next year.

Those are some pretty sacrilegious words to some of the people on this site.

Actually they're pretty stupid words. Not sacrilegious.

I can understand not liking Ozzy. Not wanting him to start. Not liking his face, or the sound of his voice, or hating him for some goal he let in 11 years ago, or whatever.

But s***?

He's played well this season, very well when you account for his intended role as backup and his salary.

Saying he's s*** is a whiny little tantrum and oversimplification of why the Wings lost tonight.

I am glad Howard got some ice time tonight though. I'm really curious to see if this kid's going to pan out or not.

Hopefully Wings fans will let him play at least half a season before they turn on him and decide he's a worthless piece of crap.

Guest Canadian Wings
A couple bad games and he's s***?

he's been s*** ever since he signed an extension.

Guest Canadian Wings
You could use the word 'struggling' in stead of 's***'.

It has a more mature ring to it.

It's just an idea..

or u can be straight up and say what he has been, s***.

he's been s*** ever since he signed an extension.

When they brought him back I admit I wasn't for it....But he's accepted his role well, the guy doesn't gripe or whine and he does play well most of the time. Usually he has the Predators number, tonight wasn't all his fault, he didn't get much help from his teammates at the beginning, and im sure they will admit to that. Sure there are better goalies than Ozzy, but there are many more out there that are worse. Im sure many teams would want him on their roster in the role he plays now.

Guest Canadian Wings
When they brought him back I admit I wasn't for it....But he's accepted his role well, the guy doesn't gripe or whine and he does play well most of the time. Usually he has the Predators number, tonight wasn't all his fault, he didn't get much help from his teammates at the beginning, and im sure they will admit to that. Sure there are better goalies than Ozzy, but there are many more out there that are worse. Im sure many teams would want him on their roster in the role he plays now.

in the role that he plays now, sure. his cap hit for the next 3 years after this is $1.417 mill. you don't need a back up goalie making that much. he came on strong this year, but now he's back to the osgood that were accustomed too. hasek isn't playing much better.