• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Systemfel

Wings to sign Daniel Larsson

Rate this topic

But keep in mind that he plays on a very defensive-minded kind of team.

He's faced the second most shots in the league and has over 100 mins less playing time and 3 starts fewer than the guy who's faced the most. So I don't know if I agree with that statement. He posted another shutout tonight, totaling 6 for the season (second in the league), bringing his sv% up to 91.85, and his GAA to a 2.32 (second in the league).

Edited by al48

Well I hope they actually do sign the guy. A lot more stability that Liv and with better potential. Letting him play in Sweden isn't a bad idea and hopefully he'll get some world championship ice-time as well. I don't want to lose the guy.

He's faced the second most shots in the league and has over 100 mins less playing time and 3 starts fewer than the guy who's faced the most. So I don't know if I agree with that statement. He posted another shutout tonight, totaling 6 for the season (second in the league), bringing his sv% up to 91.85, and his GAA to a 2.32 (second in the league).
Alright, he played on a team that likes to clog up the neutral zone. Good enough for you?