• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest octopusdank

im too anxious

Rate this topic

Playoffs is different ballgame. For example, Kipper stops 40+ and Wings goalie 15. Who should win? Exactly, but how often in the past have we been burnt in the playoffs by a Top Notch Goalie. All we need is a goalie who can make some big time saves, be consistent and stay Healthy. Osgood is not the answer and Hasek is injury prone. We can take the risk and hope for the best, that's what Holland is doing.

Now another question should be who does win it all? Kipper hasn't exactly been all too successfull winnig it all (only using him because you did) In fact our goalies facing less shots have seen the promise land 3 more times than a goalie like kipper...

So now the question is why is that if they are so good? then the blame gets shifted to his team being the issue (ergo Luongo in Florida is always brought up because florida has "horrific" for him) then i have to ask, if our team is playing like s***... how will they faire any better on our team?

26th? It feels like forever.. Yes I'm very excited and curious to see who lands where!

to sixer: do you have to start a goalie debate in every thread? did you like miss all the goalie debates that's been going on here for the last couple of months or what? I thought it was tuning down and now I feel like you stir it back up again

it's getting old :huh:

to sixer: do you have to start a goalie debate in every thread?

Just for the record: I will state that the Red Wings starting goalie in 2017 SUCKS. He sucks. And whatever backup the Red Wings have in 2017 should be STARTING for chrissakes. WTF?

to sixer: do you have to start a goalie debate in every thread?

Just for the record: I will state that the Red Wings starting goalie in 2017 SUCKS. He sucks. And whatever backup the Red Wings have in 2017 should be STARTING for chrissakes. WTF?

lol OsGOD, all open to opinion my friend. Hasek at one time was one of the best in the league, but no longer in his prime and is prone to injury, hence his salary, can't argue with that.

When the wings Off and Def dominates games, allowest the fewest shots and scoring chances then any other team while combining the most scoring chances, I expect our goalie to stop the one or two they face compared to like 15 the other teams stops.

Playoffs is different ballgame. For example, Kipper stops 40+ and Wings goalie 15. Who should win? Exactly, but how often in the past have we been burnt in the playoffs by a Top Notch Goalie. All we need is a goalie who can make some big time saves, be consistent and stay Healthy. Osgood is not the answer and Hasek is injury prone. We can take the risk and hope for the best, that's what Holland is doing.

This says otherwise.

otherwise.JPG