Lids - Lebda

Cheli - Lilja

Meech - Quincey

Wdf man, Just Wdf.

Another loss for Ozzie friday.

Edited by Grittzkey

http://info.detnews.com/redesign/blogs/win...FTOKEN=62252451

No Rafalski vs. Columbus

There will be no Brian Rafalski in tomorrow's line up vs. Columbus. Rafalski has a sore groin and Babcock said the team doesn't want to take the chance of aggravating it. Babcock said the Wings will promote D Kyle Quincey from Grand Rapids. So Quincey, Meech and Lebda on the back end tomorrow night. The average age has dropped considerably in recent days. Also, no Hasek at practice today, and it doesn't seem likely he'll make the weekend trip to Dallas/Colorado.

Hopefully it's because everyone is getting their injuries out of the way before the playoffs.

Sweet. Of course it sucks to lose Ralf, but better now then later. Plus Quincey is sweeeet

:lol:

I love these mindsets. As if players getting injured now are just getting it out of the way so it doesn't happein in the playoffs.

I love these mindsets. As if players getting injured now are just getting it out of the way so it doesn't happein in the playoffs.

Well, it's better then being negative and saying something along the lines of "Omg, He's injured??!?!? We're so f*cking screwed, GOODBYE PLAYOFFS, GOODBYE CUP" :lol:

Edited by Detroit # 1 Fan

No one ever gets injured twice in the same season, so it's a good plan.

Another one bites the dust... and another ones gone and another ones gone... another one bites the dust.

Well on a bright note... the D really can't get any worse than they have been!! It can only get better with the new blood being added.

Edited by OsGOD

Well, it's better then being negative and saying something along the lines of "Omg, He's injured??!?!? We're so f*cking screwed, GOODBYE PLAYOFFS, GOODBYE CUP" :lol:

That's true.

*pushes NFM25's button*

(What? You knew someone was gonna do it eventually. :P)

It's stuck down right now. Just give it a pop.

There's been too many people banging away at it the past couple days. :P

No one ever gets injured twice in the same season, so it's a good plan.

Exactly.

Edited by Never Forget Mac #25

This is clearly the smart move. We absolutely want Rafalski in tip top shape and there's no reason to have him play. What is Quincey's waiver status? If we bring him up, does he have to pass waivers to go back down?

I thought Quincey did a good job in the limited time he played last year, and if it wasn't for his injury in preseason, he would probably be here as a full time guy (instead of Meech). That being said, I would have liked to see either Kindl or Ericsson brought up for some playing time. Both are having great years in the Rapids. If they are indeed the D-men of the future, I would have loved to see them get their feet wet during this time.

Well with all of this diversity, you can really see how they pull themselves together. Being a champion is more than winning.

I think you mean adversity, unless you mean that they are getting different players up b/c of the injuries?? Not sure. Still can't believe no one else has noticed Raf's terrible hair.