• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
96Homer

2/15 GDT: Blue Jackets 5, Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Poor Ozzie, two straight games our defense absolutely screws him over. The D is down right scaring me right now! We pretty much have Lidstrom....and that's it. :unsure:

who ever thought that losing Kronner and Raffi would cause this much of a disaster? Besides me, I mean. Hurry back, guys.

No call on tripping... boooo.... ref had his back to them. Of course he did. :angry:

You think attendance was low before.... if it does take a "few weeks" the place will literally be empty. I am guessing this is the last game for this funk.

And I thought letting LA score 4 unanswered goals on us was going to be the wake up call. :blink:

Guest octopusdank

anyone see that top ten swede skaters list? z and linds are 2 and 6 respectively

Sure our d sucks but come on, i've seen goalies stop everything when their d screws them over. I've witnessed it in more than one game. Other goalies beat us no matter what nifty plays we come up with when their d is no where to be found. How come no one is blamming the goalie here? It's everybody's fault! When yer d is sucking that means YOUR GOALIE HAS TO STEP UP to bail you out!!!!!!!!!!

Guest octopusdank
And I thought letting LA score 4 unanswered goals on us was going to be the wake up call. :blink:

HA

THIS TEAM IS ******* AWFUL.

f*** it. Wings are sellers. This team ******* SUCKS. Coach isn't coaching, goalies aren't making saves, defense isn't doing s***, offense is ******* sterile as a mule, and the captain isn't ******* leading. Piece of s*** team. Hope they get booed off the ice by the crowd tonight.

You sir, are a failure as a Red Wings fan and at life. Step away from the keyboard.

I know it's frustrating, but seriously you need to not be such a whiny *****.

We need a Lidstrom center ice goal style play right now.

Lilja almost had one back a few minutes ago. That would have been amazing, in so many ways.

Sadly, LeClaire is no Cloutier... not that it's needed with what, 13 SOG?

Sure our d sucks but come on, i've seen goalies stop everything when their d screws them over. I've witnessed it in more than one game. Other goalies beat us no matter what nifty plays we come up with when their d is no where to be found. How come no one is blamming the goalie here? It's everybody's fault! When yer d is sucking that means YOUR GOALIE HAS TO STEP UP to bail you out!!!!!!!!!!
You've got to be kidding...EVERY single thread turns into a goalie bashing/goalie war thread!

Poor Ozzie, two straight games our defense absolutely screws him over. The D is down right scaring me right now! We pretty much have Lidstrom....and that's it. :unsure:

But, but, it's all Osgood's fault don't you know? According to puckloo, Hasek has been incredible his last couple of starts, even though the team still didn't score and didn't show any effort, and even though he lost the games too.

I get so tired off seeing this BS, easiest thing to do is blame Ozzie. Yes, it's all his fault that the defense decides to stand around and leave the Columbus players wide open so they can score. Give me a ******* break already.

The team needs to snap out of it, hopefully starting with the next game.

This is so frustrating. But it might just be what we need to get Kenny to make a few moves at the deadline. IMO if the Wings were still winning all their games, we wouldn't have seen anything done. Better they have this slump now and show they're in need of a facelift, rather then after the deadline when all we can do is *****