• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
96Homer

2/15 GDT: Blue Jackets 5, Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Yes, and I'm not starting the bashing again all I'm saying is he needs to step up and get over this slump.
I actually agree with you. The comment 'how come no one is blaming the goalie' or w/e it was just made me laugh because every single thread turns into a Ozzie sucks/Dom sucks thread. And I wasn't saying you were going to bash him, just that comments like that often lead to other people to begin bashing.

As does the ENTIRE team. Ozzie by no means has been playing well in the last few games and he most definitely needs to step up and get out of his slump. But with that being said, the D isn't helping whatsoever. We knew it was going to happen. Every player is going to go through a slump, Ozzie's time is now, but he'll get over it soon.

I totally agree. Maybe by me predicting 7-1 they'll finally come out of this slump on Sunday and be REALLY EXTREMELY pissed and take it out on the stars, they always beat Turco!

Guest Jeremy88

Hudler

Samuelsson

Franzen

Lilja

Lebda

Drake

Filpulla

Meech

Osgood (Yeah, I said it)

What do these players have in common? They should all be ready to be used as trade bait.

Hudler

Samuelsson

Franzen

Lilja

Lebda

Drake

Filpulla

Meech

Osgood (Yeah, I said it)

What do these players have in common? They should all be ready to be used as trade bait.

I agree but no one wants any of those players except maybe Filpula, and Hudler.. all the others are garbage roster fillers for cheap

Hudler

Samuelsson

Franzen

Lilja

Lebda

Drake

Filpulla

Meech

Osgood (Yeah,I said it)

It's fans like this that make me sick to my stomach.

Yeah let's give up on HALF the team, due them being in a slump, in which by the way is going to happen EVERY season. When people say Wings fans are spoiled, they aren't lying. This just proves it. Throwing Flip, Mule, and Ozzie in there is pathetic. Yeahh let's trade away Ozzie, the guy that was the wings best player for the first half of the season. Yep. Let's give up on him because he's going through a slump. True Wings fans. Gotta love 'em.

I agree but no one wants any of those players except maybe Filpula, and Hudler.. all the others are garbage roster fillers for cheap

jesus. yeah, all eighty-some of our points were all on fluke goals and lucky goaltending. god damn.

no way to ever get rid of filpulla. he reminds me of hank when he was first starting off. he will be gold for us you just wait. also i really like franzen and hudler. they just dont get enoughe ice time.

as for ozzie. none of theses goals hes letting are bad goals. his team has stoped playing for him it seems.