• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
COLORADOWingsFan

Start Howard in Denver Monday

Rate this topic

Memo to Wings Mgmt:

Why not start Howard against the Divealanche. It is the back end of two games in a row. There is a certain 7 year old boy going to his first pro game at the Can in Denver Monday nite with his father and older brother. Jimmy has been his favorite player the last couple of years. What could be more cool. He will be in the 8th row with his Wingnut on. Seriously though, we need to give the guy a chance to see what he has. Even though I have been a Red Wing fan for 40 years, our goalie situation always makes me a little paranoid because of injuries, and or someone running out of gas for whatever reason. We need to at least see if this is a soon to be reality.

Start Howard vs. Colorado. Why not? Stars are going to play tough on Sunday, I think Ozzie's going to have his hands full on Sunday. Stars know the Wings are banged up and they're probably not happy about Dom's SO on Jan 5. :unsure:

Dom out until sometime next week

I don't expect to see Dominik back until Calgary or Vancouver.

Start Howard vs. Colorado. Why not? Stars are going to play tough on Sunday, I think Ozzie's going to have his hands full on Sunday. Stars know the Wings are banged up and they're probably not happy about Dom's SO on Jan 5. :unsure:

Dom out until sometime next week

I don't expect to see Dominik back until Calgary or Vancouver.

I knew I was right about Dom's return, thus giving Jimmy atleast a chance to start on Monday.

Thanks for the confirmation Loo.

Edited by Never Forget Mac #25