• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest octopusdank

its about time

Rate this topic

Sammy just needs to be dropped a few lines. He shoots the puck, and so could add a little spark down low on the roster.

The key is to get a 2nd line scorer. Or a top line scorer so we can break up Z and Dats.

Franzen has played much better as of late.

We don't need scoring, we need defencemen... Chelly is too old for an expanded role and Quincy and Meech are just not ready for the big time (and may never be). Scoring will pick back up once the team feels it can play without worring that we'll have a terrible give away every shift.

Quincey did fine in the playoffs last year with us in his limited time on the Wings. Meech never gets to play, im not arguing your point, but it's sorta early to pass judgement on 2 guys that have not played much. I think both are better than Lebda by far. If I had to pick between the 2 of them, I would keep Quincey. Meech is out of options and they would lose him for nothing is why he is still in Detroit and not GR. Kindl and Ericsson have lots of potential when they make the transition to Detroit.

Haha, only two? Give me a break.

While there are a ton of people who bash Samuelsson, there are a ton of people who defend him with their lives as well. I've all but given up bashing on Samuelsson, because I'm tired of the personal attacks that are thrown at me if I dare say anything bad about him. :rolleyes:

I especially hate those people who defend Lilja like he's some God or something to the equivalent.

:D