• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

96Homer

2/17 GDT: Stars 1, Red Wings 0

Rate this topic

oh, goody... Turco! :sly:

I have instructed Pavel to surgically remove all traces of Turco's dignity by scoring at least one highlight reel goal, and assisting on several more. The D will remember what they are there for... no more _efensive lapses (no D) leading to backbreaking goals.

I am not going to be in Dallas for this one, more's the pity. :( But I hope to be able to make fun of my Stars fan friends on Monday -- and not the other way around.

Go, Wings!! Go, Jimmy!!!!

oh, goody... Turco! :sly:

I have instructed Pavel to surgically remove all traces of Turco's dignity by scoring at least one highlight reel goal, and assisting on several more. The D will remember what they are there for... no more _efensive lapses (no D) leading to backbreaking goals.

I am not going to be in Dallas for this one, more's the pity. :( But I hope to be able to make fun of my Stars fan friends on Monday -- and not the other way around.

Go, Wings!! Go, Jimmy!!!!

The stars have fans? Are your friends empty grey seats by any chance? :lol:

The stars have fans? Are your friends empty grey seats by any chance? :lol:

:lol: You'd be surprised!! Those weekend games are sometimes a little sparse, but all the seats are sold out. I was at the Jan 5 game (good guys win 3-0! whoo!!) and it wasn't well attended, but that could have been due to a weird 1:00PM start and the fact that it was flat-out gorgeous that weekend outside.

Anyway, I checked online last week for tickets... and there are none available. I bet the house will be rockin' in Dallas tomorrow, with this being a national telecast, as well. It's cold and rainy here, so it's good hockey weather.

I expect a sell out, for real tomorrow... Stars are after some revenge!

Guest Jeremy88

I'm gonna miss this game, cuz I'll be watching THE DAYTONA 500!!!!!!!

but i'll flip to NBC during nascar commercials. I say wings give up 2 goals in the 1st, and 1 in the 2nd but come back to tie it 3-3 and win it in a shootout 4-3.

COME ON JIMMY, first career shutout

That would be so epic!!! :yowza:

I think we'll win

1) we've been doing so bad and it has to stop at some point

2) Howard is starting and he's been really solid

3) I got a fortune cookie with 2 fortunes and one said "You will soon receive pleasant news of a personal nature"...I think it's a sign. :hehe:

Wings win 4-2. Homer, Datsyuk, Franzen, and Lilja. :siren::siren::siren::siren:

Edited by wingnut40

I'm going to go with 8-0 Dallas because out of my last eight predictions none have been even relatively close.

Hopefully Howard puts up some great saves like those two last night.

Guest LivingtheDream

I can only imagine the Wings will come out like, well, like "fire on ice." If they lose again, I imagine Babcock will apply "Fire on Ass" for many players! But that won't happen! The Wings are going to shake this funk and get back into it baby!

That would be so epic!!! :yowza:

I think we'll win

1) we've been doing so bad and it has to stop at some point

2) Howard is starting and he's been really solid

3) I got a fortune cookie with 2 fortunes and one said "You will soon receive pleasant news of a personal nature"...I think it's a sign. :hehe:

Wings win 4-2. Homer, Datsyuk, Franzen, and Lilja. :siren::siren::siren::siren:

That's just plain odd. I got Chinese yesterday and my fortune said the exact same thing.

<cue Twilight Zone>

Living the Dream: Fire on Ass. That was hilarious!

My wife and I will be at the game tomorrow, cheering our f-ing asses off for our Wings. We did not pay the money and drive 3 hours to Dallas to watch the type of play displayed lately. I know the Wings will come out blazing, light up turco, and bury the stars.

Go Wings

Edited by captainsteviey