• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Echolalia

Griffins Tickets

Rate this topic

My friend and I are planning on seeing the Griffins in March, and my question to you folks is this:

can we get away with buying tickets at the door and get a seat by either of the nets/corners, or are they popular enough that we should buy in advance and put up with all the "convenience" and shipping fees they love to pile on.

there are usually tickets available at the door, I am not sure where the seats are, but if you want to make sure to get the seats that you want, you can buy them online and print them off at home

i got tickets for lasat saturdays game "dmacs 2nd homegame" 1 day before the game,and it was row 3. in the corner..

so i'd assume that id be open, But id suggest just buying them in advance from the griffins site.. to makesure you get the tickets you want.

i got tickets for lasat saturdays game "dmacs 2nd homegame" 1 day before the game,and it was row 3. in the corner..

so i'd assume that id be open, But id suggest just buying them in advance from the griffins site.. to makesure you get the tickets you want.

awesome thats what we're looking at, but mccarty might not be on the team at that point, so it might be even less of a hassle to get a couple tickets

awesome thats what we're looking at, but mccarty might not be on the team at that point, so it might be even less of a hassle to get a couple tickets

My advice would be to get them in advance. The last two games I went to were Friday and Sat when McCarty made his debut. The line to get tickets on Friday night was out the door literally. When I got through the gates at 6:45, they were announcing they had 500 tickets left to the crowd.

Line was like that on Saturday night as well.

In short, you can probably get tickets if you get them the day of the game if you don't mind standing in line. Personally, I have better things to do than stand in line for 20 minutes waiting to get tickets. :)

It seems that McCarty has had a positive impact on Griffins ticket sales which is a good thing. :)

If McCarty isn't there, getting those tickets the day of the game will be no problem. If he is there, you want to get them in advance. If you live in the area, just go up to the zone to get the tickets before game day. They have a $1 fee, so it's alot cheaper than online...again, if that is an option. The Griffs have almost doubled their attendance since Mac showed up. We were getting 3k, if we were lucky, on game nights...I know the AHL website says more, but I'm talking butts in the seats. Mac has really, really helped in just about every aspect.