• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NeverForgetMac25

The 2008 Trade Deadline Thread

Rate this topic

omg the teams right on our ass are getting better as we are on a terrible losing streak!

at least trade fedorov somewhere, i gotta know if i'm just throwing my wings jersey on or getting a new team's jersey today!!

richards trade stacks dallas, what a good move although losing jokinen is alittle heavy. i love what washington did with huet. kolzig's probably done next year. san jose getting campbell also sucks for the wings!!

COME ON KENNY!

i can barely concentrate on work

yeah I can't study or write my lab report I am way to distracted.

Florida also got a 3rd rounder with Skrastins, just so ya know.

The Avs got ******* Ruslan Salei.

Ok, now Im ******* pissed. That guy was THE answer to our problems on the back end.

Kenny has now really f***ed it up by not adding Salei or Prospal.

then it will probably happen since WSH needs to cater to Ovechkins becken or hell want out...

he just signed a kajillion dollar contrct for a kajillion years ... he's not going to bail just because they don't get feds ...

I seriously went to bed around 3:30am in hopes to see at least one trade to the wings. Woke up a half hour ago and still nothing. I dunno about all of you, but I'm getting a bit nervous here.

I feel like the trade deadline and the start of free agency are 2 of my 3 favorite times of the season. I'm just wondering if trades are gonna start heating up in a hour or two. I mean I guess I won't be too sad if Detroit doesn't do anything, or even too surprised. But come on, isn't the trade deadline usually booming by this time!

All I know is that I'll be watching this like a hawk until 3PM. Anybody else feel this way or is it just me?????

i would love fedorov in washington with ovechkin!! damn would that spark feds offensively. hell i would like feds to go anywhere but the boring awful jackets!! i can't stand hitchcock's philosophies.

#91 to the wings!!! come on!!!!!!!!! i will get up and kiss the 60 year old lady that works next to me if this happens

I posted a topic about Brunnstrom earlier and can't find it. Maybe it was removed for some reason, but I haven't heard anything about him in a long time. Am I wrong in thinking that he would need to be signed by a team today in order to play in the NHL this year? Just curious. And I am sorry for reposting this thread.

He cant sign with any NHL team until the season in Sweden is done.

I posted a topic about Brunnstrom earlier and can't find it. Maybe it was removed for some reason, but I haven't heard anything about him in a long time. Am I wrong in thinking that he would need to be signed by a team today in order to play in the NHL this year? Just curious. And I am sorry for reposting this thread.

You are right, but he can't sign until his season in Sweden is over, which wont be for another month or so. So in other words, it is impossible for him to be eligible this year.

All leading up to Hossa....

Yeah, and if you have noticed, all the top teams in competition for him have already traded away players for other trades. The Wings are the only team left that have yet to make an actual move, which gets me hoping that Holland is just waiting for Atlanta to lower their prices, because we're the only one's who can afford him at this point.

i would love fedorov in washington with ovechkin!! damn would that spark feds offensively. hell i would like feds to go anywhere but the boring awful jackets!! i can't stand hitchcock's philosophies.

#91 to the wings!!! come on!!!!!!!!! i will get up and kiss the 60 year old lady that works next to me if this happens

I will go streaking in the snow out of joy...