• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
LEBDA22

Flip traded to Atlanta?

Rate this topic

http://redwingscentral.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=39812 Dont think this is true . Take it for what it is , a rumor

Thanks for posting this.

It could easily be a fake but it sure seems convincing that it was his page.

Interesting.

And if it is true, I think it's fairly safe to say that Kenny locked up Hossa longterm. He's not going to deal Filp and Huds and get nothing out of it. His name isn't Keenan.

Edited by Hank

How can anyone say this isnt true. As stated before he has replyed to my messages in the past in regards to the playoffs and other stuff. No faker would spend the time or care about responiding. The thing that makes me feel that this is legit is he completely wiped out his facebook account, someone probably found out about it and informed Val. Especially before the deal was completely done. I still belive its a true account, and that Fil jumped the gun before all the news was announced. Take it for what its worth.

How can anyone say this isnt true. As stated before he has replyed to my messages in the past in regards to the playoffs and other stuff. No faker would spend the time or care about responiding. The thing that makes me feel that this is legit is he completely wiped out his facebook account, someone probably found out about it and informed Val. Especially before the deal was completely done. I still belive its a true account, and that Fil jumped the gun before all the news was announced. Take it for what its worth.

http://redwingscorner.blogspot.com/2008/02...ula-on-ice.html

False.

Good afternoon,I read something today that the Wings were the front runners to aquire Hossa and Flips name was in

the article as the main player te possibly be trade, the other teams are Oilers,Senatorsand I believe the Sharks or Ducks

if I can locate aricle I will post the link

Good afternoon,I read something today that the Wings were the front runners to aquire Hossa and Flips name was in

the article as the main player te possibly be trade, the other teams are Oilers,Senatorsand I believe the Sharks or Ducks

if I can locate aricle I will post the link

http://thefourthperiod.com/news/atl080219.html

http://www.spectorshockey.net/index.php?op...rs&Itemid=9

Oilers????

Edited by Dominator2005

Damn Valterri Thanks for thinking you were real. :( Facebook that is. My life is now ruined.

I'm with you buddy. I was lying in bed thinking about the whole situation last night, and I was almost convinced that it had to be true. Look at the fact's here:

-The page predated his career as a Red Wing

-He had all sorts of Finnish friends, as well as people who claimed to be his relatives

-He had some pictures that are not Internet accessible.

-After he started to get all sorts of wall posts about being traded, he made his wall invisible. THen, after a little while longer, he made his whole page invisible/deleted it.

What this means is that whoever created this hoax laid the ground work for it years ago, put a lot of time and work into it, all for this mighty climax point last night. Then, he fizzled away and let it die. I'm not sure whether to admire this guy/girl, or kick them in the balls/lady parts.

I'm with you buddy. I was lying in bed thinking about the whole situation last night, and I was almost convinced that it had to be true. Look at the fact's here:

-The page predated his career as a Red Wing

-He had all sorts of Finnish friends, as well as people who claimed to be his relatives

-He had some pictures that are not Internet accessible.

-After he started to get all sorts of wall posts about being traded, he made his wall invisible. THen, after a little while longer, he made his whole page invisible/deleted it.

What this means is that whoever created this hoax laid the ground work for it years ago, put a lot of time and work into it, all for this mighty climax point last night. Then, he fizzled away and let it die. I'm not sure whether to admire this guy/girl, or kick them in the balls/lady parts.

So it has to be true:)

So it has to be true:)

I'm more inclined to think that it is his real Facebook page (I mean, cummon, who would do all of those things for a player that is really not known at all outside of his team's fanbase, and probably some Fins) and he was just playing some kind of practical, inside joke that got totally out of hand.

I'm more inclined to think that it is his real Facebook page (I mean, cummon, who would do all of those things for a player that is really not known at all outside of his team's fanbase, and probably some Fins) and he was just playing some kind of practical, inside joke that got totally out of hand.

exatcly, why go to all that trouble to do all those things? if you are faking? I still am not convinced it was the real "Flip" but if it was, I am sure it was a joke or something and he didnt realize how out of hand it would get haha.

Instead of Filppula, and Hudler. How about Holland and Waddell make a blockbuster trade. Redwings get Marian Hossa and the thrashers get Andreas Lilja, a 15,000 best buy gift card, a pizza party for the whole team and Dallas Drake.

Then with the trade of Drake the redwings then bring in McCarty for the playoff run.

For what it's worth I was at the Thrashers practice this morning and Hossa was nowhere to be found. Some are saying the facebook site was real and others are not. I think they may be some validity to it.

I know that there's already 'proof' out there that the Filpulla facebook thing was a hoax. But man was it a good one. And who would go out of their way to make up such an elaborate hoax for such an insignificant player?

I could see it if it were a Crosby, Lecavailer or even a Brad Richards. But Filpulla?

Lets just say that I won't be shocked if this deal, in fact, gets done.