• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wingsnut25

Ellis Waived according to Eklund

Rate this topic

I know its Eklund and I have not found it anywhere else yet, checked the usual TSN and Spectors but nothing yet...

"Updated 4:23 Matt Ellis has been put on waivers by the Red Wings.Match game....Rumours have been dead quiet today as predicted, but tonight...well get some coffee and stay close...TALKSHOE at 4pm."

On the front page right now.

I wonder what this is leading up too?

**Sorry this had not been posted yet when I put this info up ***

Edited by wingsnut25

Interesting.. but who knows when it comes to Eklund.

A little off topic, but I would love a website that keeps track of Eklund's accuracy. Maybe I should go back into his archives from last year's deadline and see how many of his "inside scoops" turned out to be complete and utter bs. I'm thinking he's probably wrong 80% of the time.

I call BS.

Apparently you BSed too soon...confirmed via mlive...ellis has until thursday at noon to clear waivers and be sent down ...hartigan is coming up

I bet we are making room for Mac and a signing...just a thought

brutus

Edited by brutus

Apparently you BSed too soon...confirmed via mlive...ellis has until thursday at noon to clear waivers and be sent down ...hartigan is coming up

I bet we are making room for Mac and a signing...just a thought

brutus

Doubt it. Babcock himself has said that D-Mac isn't in NHL game shape yet. His time in Grand Rapids has been on a tryout up until this offered contract. He's still a minor-leaguer at this point and I don't see him as a call-up just yet.

I Just saw that Ellis was claimed by the LA Kings...

I can really see a deal being done with the Kings now... part of the deal was for Detroit to give them Ellis, but the Kings didn't want to pay his entire salary, so Detroit waived him and Kings picked him up for 1/2 salary.

Just a thought I had.

I can really see a deal being done with the Kings now... part of the deal was for Detroit to give them Ellis, but the Kings didn't want to pay his entire salary, so Detroit waived him and Kings picked him up for 1/2 salary.

Just a thought I had.

except for i think the team only pays half the salary if its re-entry waivers