• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
KDDRWINGS1

Eklunds new rumor about Lids

Rate this topic

You know I hate him so much because I've never read anything by him that hadn't already been reported somewhere else. Hopefully this is just more of his garbage.

From Hockeybuzz.com Eklunds blog

Don’t believe the Red Wings when they say Nicklas Lidstrom is set to return in three weeks. He could barely skate off the ice after he was hit by Colorado Forward Ian Laperriere. I’m told Lidstrom could miss up to two months with knee and head injuries. We haven’t heard much about the head injury.

Wings GM, who I respect a ton, knows NHL clubs will hold him hostage at the deadline if they know Lidstrom is expected to miss two months.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=1

I hate this d-bag so much, but I hate this rumor more. I have to ask, has anybody heard anything like this from a reputable source?

LOL Lidstom said himself his head was very much fine. He said he was only groggy for a few moments because his head was hoved by a LAPPY elbow into the boards. as far as 2 months.... why would they lie to the media and have it reported everywhere that he will be back in 3 weeks or so? They know if he isn't back within that time or shortly after they will have to explain to the media why they lied. This guy sounds like he wants attention.

I hate this d-bag so much, but I hate this rumor more. I have to ask, has anybody heard anything like this from a reputable source?

I am so sick and tired of the same generic "OH my god Eklund is such a moron but ............." in which the person who is voicing how evil, or retarded they think Eklund is proceeds to post his link, or information from his site. If you don't like him don't go around spreading his information or link. It is so repetitive I finally had to say anything. Here is the template for any Eklund mention here:

*Start*

--->"How much writer hates Eklund, and the self imposed question of why he is posting it"

---> "Eklund link, quote, or report."

---> "Reiteration of their hatred of Eklund"

*End*

I think he's implying they're lieing so they don't get reamed before the deadline cuz other gm's would know he's desperate (which they/he/we're not).
Yes, that's exactly what he is implying and for once it actually makes sense. True or not.

I am so sick and tired of the same generic "OH my god Eklund is such a moron but ............." in which the person who is voicing how evil, or retarded they think Eklund is proceeds to post his link, or information from his site. If you don't like him don't go around spreading his information or link. It is so repetitive I finally had to say anything. Here is the template for any Eklund mention here:

*Start*

--->"How much writer hates Eklund, and the self imposed question of why he is posting it"

---> "Eklund link, quote, or report."

---> "Reiteration of their hatred of Eklund"

*End*

I don't think thats the answer to the question I asked but good job. Once again a member of the thread police has came in and read a post, thought of how much better they are than the other members asking questions, and even though you're too good to answer the question, wasted yours and everyone else's time by trying to write out some retarded, witless reply. Do you have any real thoughts or do you just come here to feel better about being a prick?

On this forum, when Eklund is right it is forgotten. When he is wrong it is remembered. He has gotten a good amount of rumors correct, but they are far outweighed by the ones he didn't get.

One thing I have learned is that all these people who post hockey rumors are more wrong than right. In short, I believe Eklund does have some good sources in the hockey world, but they spread more BS to him and other insiders with blogs than truth. Personally, I like the way Spector handles his rumors. He is more cautious and comments on the quotes as opposed to Eklund who takes it at face value.

Either way, I have learned to just take these things at face value.

He really f'd that one didn't he? Maybe he finally wanted to be known.

what?..... the point was he didn't even post that so-called "rumour".... he reposted it from Andy Strickland'd blog on the same site and wasn't trying to be sneaky about it either.... "From Andy's Strickland's Blog Just Posted..."

Eklund may be an idiot 80% of the time, but he does occasionally hit a story. He reported the Brad Richards deal about an hour before TSN did.

that just means if he reports every tiny rumor 2 yr olds come up with he gets lucky eventually, and tsn waits to confirm that it is correct cuz they dont want to look as stupid as ek