• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
CrossCheck24

Odds of Wings making a move?

Rate this topic

Odds of making a last minute Trade?  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i really think nothing is certain at this point. Considering the few players available, the asking prices will probably be high. I'd say 60%

Edited by ShanahanMan

Guest Canadian Wings

100%

if he doesnt at least make ONE move i will have an out rage tomorrow

f***

They will make one or two "small" moves, but nothing major because the "price was too high"

which would be smart, we weren't all bad until our d went to s***, if he we can patch up some depth theres not a huge need. Though I'm not negative to the idea.

They will make one or two "small" moves, but nothing major because the "price was too high"

Seconded

To add to that...

Hossa, Feds and Foote are all major in my book. Cap era doesn't really support the landings imo.

For Example, something along the lines of Sammy for another forward that shots alot, normally miles wide, and will piss off LGW members to no end. Hell make him the same size as Sammy to just for the icing on the cake.

Imagine the dissapointment ALL of Letsgowings members would feel if Holland didn't make a move

God that would suck

I'm pretty sure the only deal he made in 2001-02 was Jiri Slegr.

I voted 60-80%--but now with the likely richards to dallas and hossa to habs trades, I am pretty convinced that there is no possibility for a big trade anymore (because, hey who is left?). IMO, the wings need some secondary scoring (we saw what happened when one player--Cleary--went down)--so I will hold out for something in that category now.