• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

2/26 GDT: Oilers 4, Red Wings 3 (SO)

Rate this topic

WHAT?? we have a game tonight?? how are we going to play a game tonight when we're supposed to trade away half of our team today?? :lol:

seriously, i think we've got this one ... 3-1 wings (homer, flip, HOSSA) ...

WHAT?? we have a game tonight?? how are we going to play a game tonight when we're supposed to trade away half of our team today?? :lol:

I hope you're kidding. If we do land Hossa, there's no way he'll be in the game tonight.

... would be nice though.

Better get Hossa, Holik, Blake, Fedorov, Foote, and Stuart on the plane now... Western Canada ought to be a long flight from Atlanta, Columbus, and L.A.

Jon: well -- you know -- Hossa IS in Montreal right now... ;)

Edited by Anomalously

Guest Jeremy88

Idk...edmonton is nice for benching roloson tonight.

hopefully we won't have a problem scoring. Idk though. If we're gonna win we'll need atleast 3 goals. I don't see it happening though. Maybe. Edmonton will get atleast 2.

GO WINGS!

(I've noticed I haven't worn my Wings jersey in quite a while. Idk why...maybe cuz i was wearing it every freaking day last month lol...I'm rockin' it tonight tho!)

(I've noticed I haven't worn my Wings jersey in quite a while. Idk why...maybe cuz i was wearing it every freaking day last month lol...I'm rockin' it tonight tho!)

No wonder we've had a rash of injuries and a losing streak. Thanks, bro. <_<

Edited by Anomalously

Guest Jeremy88
No wonder we've had a rash of injuries and a losing streak. Thanks, bro. <_<

:butbut::butbut: How can you blame this on me???? :crybaby::crybaby:

Wings stage protest of Holland's lack of action. Datsyuk and Z take 0 shots and also get in fights with much larger players.

Defensive "players" try to play tough and 3 are injured trying to figure out how to throw a "neck check."

"Wings" - 1 (accidental goal by EDM)

Grease 3 (who cares)

according to some fans here, why bother play games? let's start folding and move Red Wings to Kansas :lol:

I think we would fair better than last game but ... again this one won't be easy. We really have to start digging out of this one without injured Dmen.

Guest octopusdank

tonite should be a good one, close i say. hopefully osgood is on form like in calgary the other night, bring the heat pasha and Z!! im hoping filp or hudler will score too. 5-4 wings (huds/filp, Z, maltby, homer, ericsson) also drake gets the 300!!