• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Blood On The Ice

Hossa To Pittsburgh

Rate this topic

Guest Agalloch

Holland ******* sucks. Hossa went for junk.

Way to go you ******* prick Holland. Save up the space and yet you get nothing even if people go for nothing. Oh my god. f*** this.

Can't wait for the Tigers to start. Gonna be fun to watch a team that is built by a GM with balls.

Holland did a crap job at the deadline. If this team flops in the playoffs I put it on him. He had cap space and did nothing but save Mr. I some money.

wow looking at who they gave up for rental it is pretty steep. I don't know if we should have made the move

I could see it is a smart move for us that we didnt do anything

Edited by Yemack

Way to go you ******* prick Holland. Save up the space and yet you get nothing even if people go for nothing. Oh my god. f*** this.

Can't wait for the Tigers to start. Gonna be fun to watch a team that is built by a GM with balls.

Wow... Pittsburgh paid out the ass for Hossa, you have to be kidding.

First off. Learn2GM. Detroit never had a chance with what Pittsburgh offered. Secondly, please go watch the Tigers. The less half assed wings fans the better.

Edited by GoalieManPat

Guest GordieSid&Ted

HAHAHAHA! Are you kidding? He went for junk?

Colby Armstrong is not junk. He's exactly the type of player the Red Wings would kill for.

Angelo Esposito is an unbelievable prospect. Currently the Wings don't have a single prospect as good as him offensively. He was taken 20th overall this year.

Plus they got a 1st round pick, are you kidding me? Essentially they got 2 first rounders by getting Esposito as well.

Christensen is the filler. Who cares, the rest of the stuff is gravy.

It would've taken the Wings giving up Filpulla, Kindl, our 1st rounder this year and maybe our 1st rounder next year.

Hossa was traded for junk? Where are the mods to get rid of the most idiotic 1% of posts around here? Yours qualifies in spades.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Couldnt compete with that package. s*** looks like we got nothing........

Still hoping for brad stuart?

Maybe Miro Satan?

Michael Ryder

Anyone?!

ugg Pittsburgh is really scary now

Edited by EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Guest Agalloch

Wow, are you people ******* stupid?

Armstrong is a crappy grinder.

Christensen is a piece of s*** and most Penguins fans know it. He's great at shootouts. Big ******* deal.

Esposito is crappy and lazy. There's a reason he was passed on in the draft so much.

The first rounder is likely nothing.

Wow, are you people ******* stupid?

Armstrong is a crappy grinder.

Christensen is a piece of s*** and most Penguins fans know it. He's great at shootouts. Big ******* deal.

Esposito is crappy and lazy. There's a reason he was passed on in the draft so much.

The first rounder is likely nothing.

Someone is throwing a fit because the Wings didnt go after a flavor of the week player.

:hysterical: Well we got McCarty! How smart is Holland now? I guess our team IS better with Hudler and Sammy! :hysterical:

...look out here come all the defenders of Holland!!! :hysterical: We'll be lucky to score a goal in the first round let alone NOT get swept! You heard the one about slim and none and slim just left the building? Well that is all about the Wings now!!!!!

....Fedorov/Foote/Hossa... would have been nice, but Holland would rather blow Hudler...

:ranting::ranting::ranting:

Oh wow, Pittsburgh gave up a ton!

I still don't understand why fans would have wanted Hossa anyway. We already have Zetterberg and Datsyuk (same type of player), plus Hossa is a no show in the playoffs.

I can see why some may be upset, but like I said earlier I think Pitt lost that trade. Also, keep in mind Dats used to be a no show in the playoffs for a while.

An equivalent trade for us might have been:

1. 2008 1st round pick

2. Brendan Smith

3. Hudler

4. Kopecky

It's a lot to give up for someone you either are just renting or have to turn around a give $7 mill per for about 7 years.

....Fedorov/Foote/Hossa... would have been nice, but Holland would rather blow Hudler...

:ranting::ranting::ranting:

We NEVER could have gotten all three of these and would have had to give up way to much even if we only got Hossa. Look at what Pitt gave up to him. Furthermore, Foote had a NTC and didn't want to come to DET and the Blue Jackets might not have wanted to deal to a division team. But whatever, just go ahead and rant anyway. :unsure:

Dude listen, Columbus wouldn't have traded with us, plus Foote was only going to waive his no-trade if he went to Colorado. And why should we have matched the offer for Hossa?

Also, maybe other teams don't have much interest in Hudler.