• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

WingsFan19

Red Wings acquire D Brad Stuart

Rate this topic

Guest Agalloch

and now overpaying for a defenseman that is no better than lilja or lebda and still have huge issues with the secondary scoring

sweet

can't wait to see more of samuelsson on the second line

He will look good in a Wings' uni. I always liked Stuart. This is an OK move, in my book! :thumbup:

edit: additional thought, scoring isn't really our problem when the D is healthy, to spring loose the likes of Z, Dats, and Homer, among others. Bolstering the D is not a bad idea at all, with Lids and Cheli having to shoulder so much of the time ... look what happened without them.

I recall Stuart (from San Jose) being afraid of nothing and no one and willing to bang and go to the net. Hopefully, he has retained those characteristics! :thumbup:

Edited by puckloo39

not better than nothing...

this is no better than not making a pickup at all... at least we didn't give up anything...

YOU ALL WILL BE DISAPPOINTED... STUART SUCKS.

hope you like watching rafalski give the puck away, it's about to be doubled for your turnover pleasure.

Seriously there is no way Detroit can compete with Colorado, Dallas SanJose and Anaheim

Just being honest No Ppoint in even renewing playoff tickets Just look forward to next year