• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Salviaman

Another early exit is near

Rate this topic

This thread is ridiculous. You gotta know who to be upset with. It's not the same NHL it used to be. The Wings played good tonight and got screwed over.

It's basically if they're confident enough because they have the skill. These calls are going to make them think they are playing worse than they are.

Well, it seems as though if this team can't overcome the injuries they are going to fall down fast in the standings. Oh and get used to the calls like the one tonight against us in the San Jose game, cause it is going to happen more to us in the playoffs. It is a known fact that NHL refs have and always will hate the Detroit Red Wings. I hope they can overcome these injuries and start winning again, but they still need to somehow overcome the retarded calls made by these monkey's in stripes. I am afraid the tide has turned. In case you guys haven't noticed lately but other teams have somehow figured out to handle the ZDH line...which is a VERY VERY BAD THING :(

Referees make bad calls against every team. The blown call tonight stinks, yes, but to think that referees have a personal vendetta against just against Detroit is going a bit too far there.

Referees make bad calls against every team. The blown call tonight stinks, yes, but to think that referees have a personal vendetta against just against Detroit is going a bit too far there.

I have to agree with you. This thread was started on pure bitter opinion, and should have died before it started.

True enough, who girves a s*** what happes until April

Here here. As Wings fans, we've always known and lived by the mantra "The regular season doesn't matter." Obviously, we've historically said that to highlight the fact that our regular season success means nothing in the playoffs. This year, however, we may have to continue to cite this in reference to our lack of success. Everything starts over in April, and hopefully we can right the ship well before then.

Granted, we are still the best team in the league, as hard as that is to believe. Man, you honestly can't comprehend what a 17 point lead means until the team that had that lead takes an entire month off and still comes out on top. Redonkulous.

The funniest thing about this entire panic is how hypocritical it makes people sound. When the Wings are winning, it's brushed off as regular season success that has no bearing on the playoffs. When the Wings are losing in the same "meaningless" regular season, they are doomed for a first round exit.

How does that work?

Edited by ARice89

The funniest thing about this entire panic is how hypocritical it makes people sound. When the Wings are winning, it's brushed off as regular season success that has no bearing on the playoffs. When the Wings are losing in the same "meaningless" regular season, they are doomed for a first round exit.

How does that work?

:thumbup:

Here here. As Wings fans, we've always known and lived by the mantra "The regular season doesn't matter." Obviously, we've historically said that to highlight the fact that our regular season success means nothing in the playoffs. This year, however, we may have to continue to cite this in reference to our lack of success. Everything starts over in April, and hopefully we can right the ship well before then.

Granted, we are still the best team in the league, as hard as that is to believe. Man, you honestly can't comprehend what a 17 point lead means until the team that had that lead takes an entire month off and still comes out on top. Redonkulous.

It just is so painful to watch what is happening because it causes worry for what might happen in April, at any rate I would trade in any President's Trophy for a Stanley Cup or extended playoff run.

We have the best team in the NHL when we don't have injuries, but we do have INJURIES and we needed to fix them with new players which Holland did not do as promised. That being said I agree with you guys that we needed to add a scorer like a Satan or a Hossa. I have lost faith in Holland and I hope that the door hits him in the ass when he steps down/or gets fired as GM for another 1st round playoff exit. The farthest I see this current team making it this year is the 2nd round thats it. Holland needs to step down as GM. <_<

THIS TEAM has had it's best shot to win the cup in years, and it would of helped to get a top 6 forward onto this team but Holland lied to the fans again. As much as it hates me to say this, we will not be a REAL playoff team come April. We are soft, we get pushed around. The time to add a elite forward was now and we didn't do it so now we will pay the price for it. If Holland thinks McCarty is some sort of Hockey God and Stuart is the 2nd coming of Scott Stevens then kudos to him, but the real REALITY of the situation is very gloomy and grim. It is a sad day to be a Wings fan today. Thanks Kenny Holland, thanks a lot buddy. :ranting:

I actually feel sorry for the fans in the Detroit area who have to pay out the butt to see the Wings lose another 1st round playoff series. :angry:

Sorry to bring this back from the dead, but PROVED YOU WRONG! :siren:

Edited by Swayze

:lol:

I don't think Zion is ever going to live that one down. I will say this, atleast he tooks his lashings like a man and admitted his mistake.

he sure did, I was impressed by that.

I just HAD to bump this. I think it's really, really ironic.

I was very confident, just like I am now. I pick the Wings in 6, but if we're tied at 2-2, look for me to crumble like Marty Turco at the Joe.

Yes, I admit I am a jackass.

That is exactly what I would call myself.

Edit: "tied at 2-2"

Edited by Zion