• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Tane

Stuart to Wear 23

Rate this topic

I really don't think Schneider is offended by this, and I really don't think it was Stuart's intention to offend him, but yeah, take that SCHNEIDS!

Bah, I wanted a wing to wear number 6, so I'm nooot happy with this.

Of course Schneider is a wiener so I'm not too disappointed.

Why do you want someone to wear 6? It used to be officially retired in honor of Larry Aurie until the 2000-2001 season when Mike Ilitch had it ordered taken off the retired list, but it is still out of circulation. Are you unaware of this or have something against Larry Aurie?

Nah, I actually knew that.. must have slipped my mind.

I have nothing against Aurie...

Six is my number, i'd like to see a wing who is PLAYING wear it, or the jersey actually retired.

I really don't think Schneider is offended by this, and I really don't think it was Stuart's intention to offend him, but yeah, take that SCHNEIDS!

Who cares if Schneider is offended by Stuart wearing #23. I could careless if he saw the FSN broadcast and he started to wine like an emo *****. He jumped ship and went to the enemy. So f*** him. Stuart can take his number.

Who cares if Schneider is offended by Stuart wearing #23. I could careless if he saw the FSN broadcast and he started to wine like an emo *****. He jumped ship and went to the enemy. So f*** him. Stuart can take his number.

Did he say he was? I missed the game.

Stuart can wear the # 007 and change his last name to Bond for all I care. I know he is a wing now I take him in with open arms. He is a perfect fit, big boy who likes the physical side of the game, not a big pts. guy but he does what needs to be done.

Side Note: I like that we didn't go after any "big names" because we would have to give up a couple of prospects. This keeps the team chemistry were it needs to be.