• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

The Enforcer

Stuart Won't be physical

Rate this topic

Speaking of physical defensemen....

Defenceman Jaroslav Modry suffered a rotator cuff strain in his left shoulder and will be out of the lineup for seven to 14 days. He has played just three games since being acquired from the Los Angeles Kings. Denis Gauthier may be recalled from the AHL Phantoms to replace him.

...Phantoms' defenseman Denis Gauthier will probably go through recall waivers, Holmgren said. Gauthier would be a steal for some other club, costing only half of his $2.1 million salary, and just $1.05 million next year, with the Flyers picking up the other half. - Philadelphia Inquirer

IF the Wings win this year it would be almost as gratifying as the first Sox series win in 04, all the band wagoners and fair weather fans will make this so much sweeter!!!!

I'm calling it now, McCarty scores the Cup winning goal! (Again!)

Edited by esteef

I don't get some of these so-called "fans" on these forums. If you want to talk crap about the team or any player then just don't waste your breath and our time. There's a reason why they play the game and you are sitting at home talking about them. Support your team, if you want to complain all the time, find a new team. You can't predict the future so until it happens, don't speak.

The whole point of a forum is to share your opinions, and if that involves complaining, then so be it. This isn't some religious forum where you can criticize posters who come in and question the existence of God, although I'm beginning to think that's what some of you think Holland is. If the whole forum was filled with blind homers, there would be no point coming on here.

Man, the title of this discussion makes me laugh. Brad hasn't even played a game yet and someone thinks he knows what style he'll be playing.

Look at how our team has been playing the last few years, we're slowly becoming a more physical team. There's a reason why we got Sturat and McCarty, to make ourselves more annyoing to play against.

i just dont want to see the guy try too hard to play phyiscal or just merely play outside his game.

as long as he doesnt cough up the puck in the playoffs (looking at you lillypads) i think ill be fine with him.

I've never read so many f@#$in retarded-ass threads/topics as I have this week. Give it a rest already.

I'm with you. I can't beleive the idiot comments that have been popping up nevermind all the stupid speculations.

I think part of the reason people reacted like that was because the guy just made a random statement and didn't even try to support it. If you want to say something like that, fine, say it if it is your opinion, but at least give a reason. Then other people asked him why he thought this and he never responded. That is what I have an issue with. To me, when someone makes a statement as blanketed as the one the OP made and doesn't even try to support it, even when asked, that is what makes someone look ridiculous.

Yeah, the initial post didn't seem to make much sense or at least have any real points to back it up. I was just saying the first few posters made the point that the initial post wasn't very well thought. After awhile, it was getting old and it just seemed like people were being rude and redundant with their posts. It seemed really unnecessary to me and if I was that guy, I really wouldn't want to post here anymore. I'd just like to see a bit more civility from some of the people on this site.

Guest Crymson
detroit-red-wings-robert-lang-collides-with-the-stick-of-calgary-flames-brad-stuart-6.JPG

yeah you are right. hes not physical

Yeah, that's some GREAT puck-moving.

Oh, wait.. that's Lang, not the puck.