• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
DBR

Is Stuart in Detroit Yet?

Rate this topic

He's staying in room 24 at the Motel 6 in Southfield......

That aint right... Motel 6's are sooo small.

The "rumor" is that his wife has a kid/kids from a previous marriage, and if she leaves the state she loses custody of her kid(s).

That sucks. He's floated around on a lot of teams. I bet he will want to stay in Detroit unless he goes to Anaheim like everyone else that leaves Detroit. Hope they solve his GF problem...

Besides great weather year round, the ocean, mountains, and an economy?

Not much.

Detroit is nice. He can live in Bloomfield Hills. We're surrounded by lakes. He can still go to the mountains. It'll take him an hour or 2 longer flight that's all.

What do they have in California that they don't have in Detroit? :)

Pretty much everything.... Michigan sucks :D

At least he didn't follow McCarty's act and drop her cold turkey. I give Stewie credit for that.

Edited by OsGOD

Detroit is nice. He can live in Bloomfield Hills. We're surrounded by lakes. He can still go to the mountains. It'll take him an hour or 2 longer flight that's all.

I lived in Detroit for 25 years. It is nice, but it doesn't beat Southern california. And it's an hour drive to get to the mountains in California, with traffic. You can go surfing and skiing in the same day.

Expected high in Los Angeles: 73 degrees and sunny

Expected high in Detroit: 17 degrees and overcast (and we're not talking celsius)

More on topic, a fair amount of King's fans over at HFboards made it sound like they didn't expect to be able to re-sign Stuart this summer anyway, even though they wanted to. Hopefully he'll enjoy being a Red Wing enough to give Holland that option. He and Chelios can head back to california every chance they get...

Edited by haroldsnepsts

She must be really hot if he's that concerned with his girlfriend. She's not even his wife for crying out loud, so why is she leading him around? What do they have in California that they don't have in Detroit? :)

Detroit has 4 seasons which means mores shopping for his girl too do and find accessories. What Girl does not like shopping and accessories?

The "rumor" is that his wife has a kid/kids from a previous marriage, and if she leaves the state she loses custody of her kid(s).

I'm sure Mr.Ilitch can make something happen or someone disappearing. Just like how he get the Russians in America. :D

I just found out last night, talking with my bro-in-law from San Jose, about the trades....his best friend is BS's uncle! What California has that Detroit doesn't?.......his 2 huge mortgage payments.....he has homes in SJ & LA!

Guest CaliWingsNut

Hey! It's not all bad. I can still watch Red Wings games on the internet, and I can actually find a job out here.

Edit: Ohh... and It's only about an hours drive for me to go to my choice of two horrid (for different reasons) nhl team games!

Edited by CaliWingsNut

Lanslides, earthquakes, smog, wildfires.

You forgot to mention all that crap in California.

There is no crap in Cali.

Just beautiful women, beaches, amazing weather, teams to hate on like the ducks, the chargers, and In n out. Oh, and we have MOUNTAINS! I was in state of shock the first time I went to Michigan, the whole state is the same level.

There is no crap in Cali.

Just beautiful women, beaches, amazing weather, teams to hate on like the ducks, the chargers, and In n out. Oh, and we have MOUNTAINS! I was in state of shock the first time I went to Michigan, the whole state is the same level.

Hardly the same level... there is that one sink hole..

And some hills for snowboarding.. hahaha.

Southern california is the greatest place to be in the world. i can drive max two hours in a number of directions and hit: another country, snow covered mountains, the beach, two arenas at which NHL games are held regularly, multiple stadiums with decent football/baseball teams, and Yuma, AZ. (errr ok forget about that last one).

its great. and LA doesn't characterize socal. LA sucks. come on down to san diego for a real treat.

that being said, i hope brad fits into the system quickly. we need our D back b/c we are getting stomped w/o them.