• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
DBR

Is Stuart in Detroit Yet?

Rate this topic

I know Stuart will be at practice tomorrow, but has anyone heard that he's actually in the Detroit area as of tonight yet?

I think it's kind of strange that we haven't hearde any reactopms from the guys on the team about getting Stuart, just curions about that.......

Personally, I can't wait to see him in the winged wheel and see what he will bring to this team. I am excited for him to be here and I hope the guys are, too!

Go Wings!!!!!

Zata will probably crosscheck him in the back...because that's how Brad Stuart says "I love you". Keeding....I'm glad we got him. He just went from the crappiest team in the NHL to a Cup contender. I'm pretty sure he's stoked. He can go back to Cali in the summer (late summer).

It'll be interesting to see what he says about being traded to Detroit. All signs seem to indicate he wants only to play in California (because of his girlfriend), so we'll see what his comments hint at.

She must be really hot if he's that concerned with his girlfriend. She's not even his wife for crying out loud, so why is she leading him around? What do they have in California that they don't have in Detroit? :)

She must be really hot if he's that concerned with his girlfriend. She's not even his wife for crying out loud, so why is she leading him around? What do they have in California that they don't have in Detroit? :)

Bigger Prisons...

im sorry, im sorry, but I mean Arnold did state the lack of size of Calfornia jails

yeah ive been waiting for his comment since 3 o'clock yesterday. Everything I've read so far indicates that he doesn't have alot to be happy about being traded to Red Wings.

I wonder if we even gonna attempt to resign him this summer.

yeah ive been waiting for his comment since 3 o'clock yesterday. Everything I've read so far indicates that he doesn't have alot to be happy about being traded to Red Wings.

If that's the case, then he cares more about surfing in California than taking a run at the Cup with an actual NHL team.

Really?

I gotta find some of those interviesws or quotes in which you speak of.

Lots of nice weather, no snow in the winter unless you go looking for it.

Having said that, I'm plotting a way to get back to Detroit for at least one playoff game this year.

that's really crappy if that's the case. I really don't think Cali can be all that great cause there are tons of people that move here from California. IDK if it's job related, I just know there are a decent amount of people here from CA in Colorado.

Really?

I gotta find some of those interviesws or quotes in which you speak of.

Is there maybe a link?

Edited by Mudvayneowns91

er.. guys relax. Everything I've read so far : gf in cali, signed with Kings as soon as he hit UFA last summer because he wanted to stay in west coast, etc

I'm not saying he said he hates Detroit or anything, I was saying I have been waiting for his interview or a comment but it just doesn't look like he is very enthusistic about coming here in my humble opinion.

Just my hunch, no need to put much stock into it. Who knows maybe he is happy coming here?

er.. guys relax. Everything I've read so far : gf in cali, signed with Kings as soon as he hit UFA last summer because he wanted to stay in west coast, etc

I'm not saying he said he hates Detroit or anything, I was saying I have been waiting for his interview or a comment but it just doesn't look like he is very enthusistic about coming here in my humble opinion.

Just my hunch, no need to put much stock into it. Who knows maybe he is happy coming here?

Okay, thanks for clearing that up for us!

Okay, thanks for clearing that up for us!

no problem. :champs:

I wouldn't want to be misquoted and misleading anyway. You have to be careful with what you say around here in thesedays :lol:

Even more importantly; unless she is the one making 7 figures in the relationship, I don't really think she should have much say where they live.

Even more importantly; unless she is the one making 7 figures in the relationship, I don't really think she should have much say where they live.

The "rumor" is that his wife has a kid/kids from a previous marriage, and if she leaves the state she loses custody of her kid(s).

Besides great weather year round, the ocean, mountains, and an economy?

Not much.